Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
billymumphrey said:
noise said:
billymumphrey said:
Tracking back are we? Now you're saying you were crediting Pants as MOTM and not saying he won the game for us?

How is it irrelevant when in a Dzeko thread in response to someone saying he won the game, you say no he didn't Pants did?

Pant's didn't win it. Scoring goals wins games. Preventing them prevents losing.

You can have the best keeper in the world, but if you can't score goals you won't win the game. It's a fact.
If you wanna be fair you would say Negredo and Dzeko won us the game, but then again we know where you stand.

Out of interest where exactly is that? I don't think I've given any indication other then to say it wasn't Pants.
Just messing with you.

Anyone who gets behind Joe or make constant excuses for him,should also do the same for Edin .At least he can do some damage for the right reasons !

Where's the back tracking?

I maintain that at 0-0, in ET, if Pants doesn't make that save and Cisse scores we lose.

In a thread where a poster brings up the trivial point of a single player winning us the game I don't see why it's so wrong to offer up an opinion.

Once again, it's the tiniest, even throw away comment or even overall discussion and some are far too touchy.

But then again "we know where you stand"

pudge said:

I maintain that at 0-0, in ET, if Pants doesn't make that save and Cisse scores we lose.

In a thread where a poster brings up the trivial point of a single player winning us the game I don't see why it's so wrong to offer up an opinion.

Once again, it's the tiniest, even throw away comment or even overall discussion and some are far too touchy.

na your correct and it is time for pants to get the starting job and see what hes got in him! it was a clutch save

pudge said:

No backtracking huh?

You initially said Pants won the game.

Now you just said without Pants save we lose.

Two very distinct statements.

And you don't know where I stand. I can happily give you my opinion of Dzeko if you want. But I've given no indication.

Maybe if Dzeko tracked back as much as you've done in your last posts he would get half as much stick on here.

And by the way saying a comment is dumb is not abuse, which is what you accused me of.

;)

Dzeko was totaly invisable. When Silva came on and a few players changed position, he came to live very slowly.
His 1st decent touch was to Negredo (1-0) and his 2nd our 2nd goal. He than had flashes of good play and seem to start working for the cause.

billymumphrey said:
pudge said:

No backtracking huh?

And you don't know where I stand. I can happily give you my opinion of Dzeko if you want. But I've given no indication.

Maybe if Dzeko tracked back as much as you've done in your last posts he would get half as much stick on here.

And by the way saying a comment is dumb is not abuse, which is what you accused me of.

;)
I didn't accuse you of being abusive but as I've been labelled a "brainless fuck" for saying what you're questioning it was a reference to those types of responses. Does saying that I think Pants won us the game warrant such a comment?

It's my opinion that we don't win the game if Pants doesn't make that save, so Pants won us the game. In my opinion, I don't see either the problem in believing that nor your inability to comprehend it.

If there's one thing I don't do it's back track, if I did I doubt many would care as much when I posted in here. He's been given quite a bit of abuse tonight by quite a few others yet I'm quoted like clockwork..

pudge said:
billymumphrey said:
pudge said:

No backtracking huh?

;)
I didn't accuse you of being abusive but as I've been labelled a "brainless fuck" for saying what you're questioning it was a reference to those types of responses. Does saying that I think Pants won us the game warrant such a comment?

It's my opinion that we don't win the game if Pants doesn't make that save, so Pants won us the game. In my opinion, I don't see either the problem in believing that nor your inability to comprehend it.

If there's one thing I don't do it's back track, if I did I doubt many would care as much when I posted in here. He's been given quite a bit of abuse tonight by quite a few others yet I'm quoted like clockwork..

Dont worry man the Bosnian, USA Dzeko alliance knows who the real trolls/hypocrites are and you aren't one of them

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
billymumphrey said:
No backtracking huh?

;)

Dont worry man the Bosnian, USA Dzeko alliance knows who the real trolls/hypocrites are and you aren't one of them
I think the game was almost a perfect example of how Dzeko can be frustrating to watch.

Anonymous for the most part but produces two moments of quality.

Which is frustrating because we all know he can produce such quality so why not over the course of 90 minutes? Nobody doubts his goal scoring ability but it's often 'that's all' with regards to his contribution and for 90 odd minutes it showed that if he's not scoring he's not doing much else.

But most of the team was poor with little to no creativity until Silva came on so it's not exactly fair to say he should have been top quality for 90 mins but he was a rather poor individual performance up until extra time but then he set one up brilliantly and scored one himself.

Only Edin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.