Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
foetus said:
I'm sorry but he was very poor for over 90 mins today...those gifs can't hide those facts. Had to listen to the second half on the radio coverage and I honestly heard his name maybe once or twice. Thankfully he eventually turned up and helped us win the game.

This is how it works:

He wins a game for us. Then we slag the poor bugger off. Why? Because he didn't score earlier - when the whole team was playing like shit. Oh, and by the way, we didn't even actually watch it, but that won't stop us from writing bollocks.

No wonder this thread is as long as it is.

AntiUnited said:
foetus said:
AntiUnited said:
guess u ddint watch the game or just ignored the gifs noise posted. but carry on with the rant its funny tbh. when people say where here to support city and yet the woman and moan about our own players and say the dumbest shit possible . not just on dzeko (even though hes hated on the most), garcia(contrary to mass hysteria and pure ignorance hes played well in his past games), hart ect. of coarse u can criticize players but some of these keyboard warriors go above and beyond.

I'm sorry but he was very poor for over 90 mins today...those gifs can't hide those facts. Had to listen to the second half on the radio coverage and I honestly heard his name maybe once or twice. Thankfully he eventually turned up and helped us win the game.

[bigimg]http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/spiderman-neat-camera-flashing-60s-spiderman-1382877642n.gif?id=562[/bigimg]

Cuz im pretty sure the whole team didn't do anything for 90 mins aswell

True...but Dzeko has had a habit of disappearing regularly over the past couple of years. When on form he is great, which is why he is so frustrating! I'd love nothing more for him to be selected each game, play well and help the team win. Unfortunately for him, he doesn't offer as much as Aguero and Negredo. There you go.

i have no idea what that pic is supposed to mean??

Did brilliantly for the goals, but all but the rest of his performance was diabolical again and it's disgusting watching such a big guy repeatedly pretending to go in for challenges but shitting out because he's a total fanny and making little or no effort at all most of the time. Still 4th choice for me but I suppose if Negredo has a few more quieter games and Dzeko makes or scores a couple more then he may justify starting over Negredo, though it's pretty hard to want him in your team when most of the time he's so shite and stands out like a sore thumb due to his horrendous control and distinct lack of effort, determination or pride

The Fat el Hombre said:
Did brilliantly for the goals, but all but the rest of his performance was diabolical again and it's disgusting watching such a big guy repeatedly pretending to go in for challenges but shitting out because he's a total fanny and making little or no effort at all most of the time. Still 4th choice for me but I suppose if Negredo has a few more quieter games and Dzeko makes or scores a couple more then he may justify starting over Negredo, though it's pretty hard to want him in your team when most of the time he's so shite and stands out like a sore thumb due to his horrendous control and distinct lack of effort, determination or pride

zzzz watch the giffs plz and stop talking out of your ass

bluebobom said:
foetus said:

This is how it works:

He wins a game for us. Then we slag the poor bugger off. Why? Because he didn't score earlier - when the whole team was playing like shit. Oh, and by the way, we didn't even actually watch it, but that won't stop us from writing bollocks.

No wonder this thread is as long as it is.

What did I write that was bollocks? He was poor for the majority of the game. Whether I watched it, listened to it on radio or was eating ice-cream at the time does not change the fact he was poor. I'm happy that he scored and got an assist. I have no personal vendetta against him. Just pointing out that his performances are frustrating.

AntiUnited said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Now, what's likely here. Is it A - You're right, Dzeko actually played really well last night, or B - You're wrong and the many, many people claiming Dzeko had a poor game are actually right?

Of course, it's A isn't it? After all, only Dzeko fans truly understand how football is played.

AntiUnited said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Hombre has been watching City since before he could walk. He's probably seen City play away more times than you've seen them on a stream.
I'd rather listen to his opinion than that of a johnny come lately who would struggle to find Manchester on a map.
He's spot on with his assessment of Dzeko's performance yesterday. Dzeko is a player who needs to play every game. If he doesn't, he sulks and goes missing. The simple fact is, he isn't as good as Negredo. If he was, he'd start more often. There's no conspiracy against Dzeko, if he plays well, he is praised. He just doesn't do it often enough to warrant a guaranteed starting spot.
If he stopped being such a mard arse and applied himself better, he would probably start more.

stony said:
AntiUnited said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Hombre has been watching City since before he could walk. He's probably seen City play away more times than you've seen them on a stream.
I'd rather listen to his opinion than that of a johnny come lately who would struggle to find Manchester on a map.
He's spot on with his assessment of Dzeko's performance yesterday. Dzeko is a player who needs to play every game. If he doesn't, he sulks and goes missing. The simple fact is, he isn't as good as Negredo. If he was, he'd start more often. There's no conspiracy against Dzeko, if he plays well, he is praised. He just doesn't do it often enough to warrant a guaranteed starting spot.
If he stopped being such a mard arse and applied himself better, he would probably start more.
No, you're not getting it, Dzeko actually DOES play well, it's just only Dzeko fans can see it. The rest of us, City fans, City managers etc, are just wrong. When we watch the game we don't understand that Dzeko is, consistently, one of the World's best players.

And we're secretly Serbian, so hate him anyway.

Matty said:
stony said:
AntiUnited said:

No, you're not getting it, Dzeko actually DOES play well, it's just only Dzeko fans can see it. The rest of us, City fans, City managers etc, are just wrong. When we watch the game we don't understand that Dzeko is, consistently, one of the World's best players.

And we're secretly Serbian, so hate him anyway.

I'm sure if they asked him nicely, THFC would knock up a pie chart showing how much better Dzeko is than Aguero and Negredo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.