Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pudge

I really feel sorry for you.

Hopy once you'll have a life, too, and leave our Edin alone.
You don't have to love him, but judging on the number of your posts in this thread, you seem really obsessed with Dzeko.

kara54 said:
@Pudge

You don't have to love him, but judging on the number of your posts in this thread, you seem really obsessed with Dzeko.

The fucking irony.

cockneycarparkm32 said:
Thought he had a good game last night , no service to be had but took the game by the scruff of the neck with his assist and goal , and got his foot in a few times putting a bit of pressure on the opponents whilst conserving his energy for the bursting run and goal which he is paid to do . Wow we didnt run out 4-0 winners away from home but every now and then I will take a moody win , result is we are through to next round . Job done thanks mainly to Edin with the support of the rest of the squad . Result .

+1 !!

I thought he played very well last night and I am usually all over his arse, mainly because of his 'don't give a fook' attitude he displays at times.. His partnership with Negredo has potential and offers an alternative to Kun when the situation dictates as such...

AntiUnited said:
kara54 said:
@Pudge

Pudge is not the problem now hes been even keeled for a while its the other clows that need watching

For a non Bosnian (allegedly) Liverpool/City supporter, what is it with you and trying to prove that the majority of City fans are wrong when it comes to Dzeko?

I am going to buy an Edin Dzeko shirt this weekend. He scored 1, he set one up, his workrate looked good overall and for me I'd love to see him alongside The Beast more often.

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
kara54 said:
@Pudge

Pudge is not the problem now hes been even keeled for a while its the other clows that need watching

For a non Bosnian (allegedly) Liverpool/City supporter, what is it with you and trying to prove that the majority of City fans are wrong when it comes to Dzeko?
His goal record for us, the amount of clutch goals, his form for the national, german side says otherwise . Give him the ball and he will score he will keep scoring till he quits football. The only players I would gladly replace him with is lukaku ( I rate him already world class) , ibra or messi

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:

His goal record for us, the amount of clutch goals, his form for the national, german side says otherwise . Give him the ball and he will score he will keep scoring till he quits football. The only players I would gladly replace him with is lukaku ( I rate him already world class) , ibra or messi

And on that note, i am out!

For now ;)

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:

For now ;)
Like it or not lukaku is world class and the scariest thing about him is that he still has lots to learn hes the next big superstar in the making. Watching him dismantel united and many rrespectable teams on his own proves this.

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:

For now ;)
Like it or not lukaku is world class and the scariest thing about him is that he still has lots to learn hes the next big superstar in the making. Watching him dismantel united and many rrespectable teams on his own proves this.
Like it or not that's just your opinion and not one that's held anywhere else within football. Lukaku could become a top quality striker but to claim he's world class and only one of three players in the world who'd you would swap Dzeko with is one of, if not the most hyperbolic statement I've read on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.