Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus H. F****** tap dancing Christ.

This exact discussion, and the response by Bosnian Diamond that Dzeko is wasting his career here and should leave in January is EXACTLY the same discussion as on pages 148-151 of this thread. Oh, and 120-134, 89-91, 57-66, 43-49, and almost every other bloody page of this thread. It's like a sodding Groundhog Thread. It is the most tedious read EVER.

I want to be able to come on here occasionally to talk/read about one of our players, how his performance in last game was, etc, and all you see is pages and pages and pages of this bullshit.

MODS:

Can we please split this Dzeko thread: I would like a place where I can read/write about his performances, and can actually find similar posts.
All the people who want to write about him being dropped after scoring 4 against Tottenham 2 YEARS AGO, about how much better/worse he is that Aguero/Tevez/Balotelli/Negredo, about how he is wasting his time at City, about how people need to understand he is a hero in Bosnia, about how much they dislike Bosnian Dzeko fans, about how their dad/uncle/mate says Dzeko is just a donkey, etc etc etc should have their own separate Dzeko thread where they can post to their hearts' content but where the rest of us don't need to see it.

please let it stop.

BosnianDragon said:
paulchapo said:
I think the reason he was benched after scoring four goals against Spurs was to rest him for a more important game coming up.

No player is happy not being in the first team and every player seems to have an ego larger than their brain.Dzeko will always score goals,the problem is when he isn't scoring his contribution to the team is limited.Mancini saw this and now Pellegrini has too,after saying he would be his first choice.For me Dzeko would only be first choice in less important games or as a sub if we need to shake things and need a goal.He isn't as good as he thinks he is but is not as bad as some fans say he is.....if that makes sense,lol?

That is BS, Dzeko was and still is much better striker then Balo and Tevez. I understand Dzeko, It is not an easy thing to play for the club where they actually do not like you and have double standards just for you. Therefore he should leave in January. As the George Bush say "Full me once shame on you, full me twice shame on me". Dzeko should deffinetly be ashamed for not leaving in timmely manner. Now he is wasting his carrier in MC.
He's got his own carrier?

In terms of pure goalscoring Dzeko probably has the slight edge over Negredo (although, this is debatable).

I think Negredo is the more complete centre forward and has a better understanding with Kun. So the choice is a straightforward one for Manuel at the moment.

jaigurugoat said:
In terms of pure goalscoring Dzeko probably has the slight edge over Negredo (although, this is debatable).

I think Negredo is the more complete centre forward and has a better understanding with Kun. So the choice is a straightforward one for Manuel at the moment.

again why perpetuate myths.. Dzeko has score the same amount of goals in half the game time.. its not slight its significant. if dzeko started that game vrs norich he would have had 3. merlin and nasri where on fire and he was only able to bag one...

AntiUnited said:
jaigurugoat said:

again why perpetuate myths.. Dzeko has score the same amount of goals in half the game time.. its not slight its significant. if dzeko started that game vrs norich he would have had 3. merlin and nasri where on fire and he was only able to bag one...

Why perpetuate bullshit? He said what you are saying (only slightly more plausibly). Jesus.

AntiUnited said:
jaigurugoat said:

Takes a fair amount of idiocy to complain about perpetuating myths then claim as fact that Dzeko would have bagged a hat-trick yesterday had he started.

Oh and Dzeko has scored the same amount as Negredo in half the game time? Im surprised this stat hasnt been trotted out earlier. You really should use it more to support your case.

BosnianDragon said:
paulchapo said:
I think the reason he was benched after scoring four goals against Spurs was to rest him for a more important game coming up.

No player is happy not being in the first team and every player seems to have an ego larger than their brain.Dzeko will always score goals,the problem is when he isn't scoring his contribution to the team is limited.Mancini saw this and now Pellegrini has too,after saying he would be his first choice.For me Dzeko would only be first choice in less important games or as a sub if we need to shake things and need a goal.He isn't as good as he thinks he is but is not as bad as some fans say he is.....if that makes sense,lol?

That is BS, Dzeko was and still is much better striker then Balo and Tevez. I understand Dzeko, It is not an easy thing to play for the club where they actually do not like you and have double standards just for you. Therefore he should leave in January. As the George Bush say "Full me once shame on you, full me twice shame on me". Dzeko should deffinetly be ashamed for not leaving in timmely manner. Now he is wasting his carrier in MC.

I never believed the fanboy hype until this answer.You seriously believe Dzeko is a better striker than Tevez??Both him and mario, if it hadn't escaped your notice are no longer here.There are NO double standards for Dzeko and nobody dislikes him,he plays for our club and if he is a success so are we.Fans opinions of him are divided as they are about a lot of players,Mario being a bigger one that split more opinions than Dzeko.

He has played under two managers here now and both appear to have reached the conclusion that his overall play isn't good enough to start him over our two other strikers, except in games deemed less important to the club,ie capital one games.Our club isn't about Dzeko or any other player,it is about the TEAM,that is the most important aspect,not the fact that some well paid footballer has the hump he is on the bench now and again.

I also wouldn't quote a thick as shit ex US president on anything,lol!

bluebobom said:
AntiUnited said:
jaigurugoat said:

It is debatable. Negredo scored 25 goals for a mid table team in la liga last season. He will not score as many this season as he is playing second fiddle to Kun.

paulchapo said:
BosnianDragon said:
paulchapo said:

I never believed the fanboy hype until this answer.You seriously believe Dzeko is a better striker than Tevez??Both him and mario, if it hadn't escaped your notice are no longer here.There are NO double standards for Dzeko and nobody dislikes him,he plays for our club and if he is a success so are we.Fans opinions of him are divided as they are about a lot of players,Mario being a bigger one that split more opinions than Dzeko.

He has played under two managers here now and both appear to have reached the conclusion that his overall play isn't good enough to start him over our two other strikers, except in games deemed less important to the club,ie capital one games.Our club isn't about Dzeko or any other player,it is about the TEAM,that is the most important aspect,not the fact that some well paid footballer has the hump he is on the bench now and again.

I also wouldn't quote a thick as shit ex US president on anything,lol!

You are wasting your time, mate, may as well talk to a fridge.
Dzeko is the bestest, most wonderfulest footballer that has ever lived or will live, the only reason he has not won the ballon d'or the last 3 years, is because people have been mean to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.