Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
paulchapo said:
BosnianDragon said:
paulchapo said:
I think the reason he was benched after scoring four goals against Spurs was to rest him for a more important game coming up.

No player is happy not being in the first team and every player seems to have an ego larger than their brain.Dzeko will always score goals,the problem is when he isn't scoring his contribution to the team is limited.Mancini saw this and now Pellegrini has too,after saying he would be his first choice.For me Dzeko would only be first choice in less important games or as a sub if we need to shake things and need a goal.He isn't as good as he thinks he is but is not as bad as some fans say he is.....if that makes sense,lol?

That is BS, Dzeko was and still is much better striker then Balo and Tevez. I understand Dzeko, It is not an easy thing to play for the club where they actually do not like you and have double standards just for you. Therefore he should leave in January. As the George Bush say "Full me once shame on you, full me twice shame on me". Dzeko should deffinetly be ashamed for not leaving in timmely manner. Now he is wasting his carrier in MC.

I never believed the fanboy hype until this answer.You seriously believe Dzeko is a better striker than Tevez??Both him and mario, if it hadn't escaped your notice are no longer here.There are NO double standards for Dzeko and nobody dislikes him,he plays for our club and if he is a success so are we.Fans opinions of him are divided as they are about a lot of players,Mario being a bigger one that split more opinions than Dzeko.

He has played under two managers here now and both appear to have reached the conclusion that his overall play isn't good enough to start him over our two other strikers, except in games deemed less important to the club,ie capital one games.Our club isn't about Dzeko or any other player,it is about the TEAM,that is the most important aspect,not the fact that some well paid footballer has the hump he is on the bench now and again.

I also wouldn't quote a thick as shit ex US president on anything,lol!
To be fair, I dislike Dzeko. I still support him when he pulls on the blue shirt but I find him absolutely infuriating on a football pitch and I find him to be a bit of a mard arse off it - if it doesn't suit him perfectly then the toys are out the pram.

I think he was pretty lucky that the Tevez debacle happened in Munich because his reaction to being subbed was fucking outrageous!

We're now blessed with a powerful forward that knows how to score, work his arse off and also plays some beautiful football in Alvaro and as previously said I will always support Dzeko when he's playing but when he leaves I will be feeling pretty neutral about the move.

AntiUnited said:
again why perpetuate myths.. Dzeko has score the same amount of goals in half the game time.. its not slight its significant. if dzeko started that game vrs norich he would have had 3. merlin and nasri where on fire and he was only able to bag one...

Negredo has played 613 minutes in all comps, Dzeko has played 530. Not really half the game time if were going to avoid myths.

And he played the same minutes as Negredo against Norwich, so I'm not sure how you make out he would have done better.

Lucky Toma said:
Debating Dzeko with the Bosnian posters is like having a theology discussion with those little green aliens from Toy Story.

Who are eternally grateful.

moomba said:
AntiUnited said:
again why perpetuate myths.. Dzeko has score the same amount of goals in half the game time.. its not slight its significant. if dzeko started that game vrs norich he would have had 3. merlin and nasri where on fire and he was only able to bag one...

Negredo has played 613 minutes in all comps, Dzeko has played 530. Not really half the game time if were going to avoid myths.

And he played the same minutes as Negredo against Norwich, so I'm not sure how you make out he would have done better.

He has to manipulate and fabricate stats to try and win the argument because anyone who knows anything about football can see that Negredo and, overwhelmingly, Aguero are better players.

Dzeko is rightly 3rd choice striker and when Jovetic is fit I would drop him to 4th choice, even though Jovetic isn't a conventional striker.

And that is why the majority of people on here don't like the Bosnian fans. Dzeko is better than Tevez? Really? Pathetic bias.

BosnianDragon said:
paulchapo said:
I think the reason he was benched after scoring four goals against Spurs was to rest him for a more important game coming up.

No player is happy not being in the first team and every player seems to have an ego larger than their brain.Dzeko will always score goals,the problem is when he isn't scoring his contribution to the team is limited.Mancini saw this and now Pellegrini has too,after saying he would be his first choice.For me Dzeko would only be first choice in less important games or as a sub if we need to shake things and need a goal.He isn't as good as he thinks he is but is not as bad as some fans say he is.....if that makes sense,lol?

That is BS, Dzeko was and still is much better striker then Balo and Tevez. I understand Dzeko, It is not an easy thing to play for the club where they actually do not like you and have double standards just for you. Therefore he should leave in January. As the George Bush say "Full me once shame on you, full me twice shame on me". Dzeko should deffinetly be ashamed for not leaving in timmely manner. Now he is wasting his carrier in MC.
You're comparing him to 2 players who aren't even here anymore? Ran out of arguments I guess and BTW he wasn't and isn't better than Tevez at least.
"It is not an easy thing to play for the club where they actually do not like you and have double standards just for you", you need to lay of the weed dude, it's making you paranoid.

moomba said:
AntiUnited said:

Ha. Brilliant

Lovely finish for the goal by Edin, but still 3rd choice for me (4th when Jovetic is fit)

@BluePhil8 said:
And that is why the majority of people on here don't like the Bosnian fans. Dzeko is better than Tevez? Really? Pathetic bias.
As long as you're speaking for the "majority of the people" how about when making generalizations like that you use "Dzeko fanboys" rather than "Bosnian fans"? Not all Bosnians think Dzeko walks on water.

@BluePhil8 said:
Actually it only shows your bias. Dzeko is in a different class than Tevez when it comes to being a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.