Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to add this to the Dzeko debate.
I have just read that a punter who wasn't keen on Dzeko in the first place ,had a £10 bet on City to win 6-0
Now he hates Dzeko more............PMSL

Dzeko no matter what seems to get a fixed amount of goals, but is a much more selfish player than negredo, who still has the same goal tally and a lot more assists, and a great partnership with aguero. When those two have started together, we've won every time.

Not a question for me. Dzeko needs to be somewhere we he can be number one and there's no consequence for him having a shit game or two. Whereas if he does that at city he'll lose his place for the next month. Tho I'll take him as a 3rd striker while we have him

K-Bo said:
Dzeko no matter what seems to get a fixed amount of goals, but is a much more selfish player than negredo, who still has the same goal tally and a lot more assists, and a great partnership with aguero. When those two have started together, we've won every time.

Not a question for me. Dzeko needs to be somewhere we he can be number one and there's no consequence for him having a shit game or two. Whereas if he does that at city he'll lose his place for the next month. Tho I'll take him as a 3rd striker while we have him
I've read it all now. And for the record I don't think Negredo is selfish either, which is why I like him. But to say Dzeko is a selfish player is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

He is probably the least selfish striker you'll ever see. 6 goals 3 assists this season so far. His best season 36 goals 10 assists. Selfish lol

The Fat el Hombre said:
moomba said:
AntiUnited said:
again why perpetuate myths.. Dzeko has score the same amount of goals in half the game time.. its not slight its significant. if dzeko started that game vrs norich he would have had 3. merlin and nasri where on fire and he was only able to bag one...

Negredo has played 613 minutes in all comps, Dzeko has played 530. Not really half the game time if were going to avoid myths.

And he played the same minutes as Negredo against Norwich, so I'm not sure how you make out he would have done better.

Ha. Brilliant

Lovely finish for the goal by Edin, but still 3rd choice for me (4th when Jovetic is fit)
You haven't even seen Jovetic play in the team properly, yet you're ready to give him a starting spot over Dzeko. Why are you in this thread?

AntiUnited said:
jaigurugoat said:
In terms of pure goalscoring Dzeko probably has the slight edge over Negredo (although, this is debatable).

I think Negredo is the more complete centre forward and has a better understanding with Kun. So the choice is a straightforward one for Manuel at the moment.

again why perpetuate myths.. Dzeko has score the same amount of goals in half the game time.. its not slight its significant. if dzeko started that game vrs norich he would have had 3. merlin and nasri where on fire and he was only able to bag one...
Dzeko; 695 minutes, 6 goals, 2 assists

Negredo; 768 minutes, 6 goals, 4 assists

73 minute difference, that's a little bit different than half, which would be 384 minutes. Plus those numbers are slightly skewed given Negredo had to come on after around 10 minutes due to Jovetic's injury.

But then there's the domino effect, does Negredo score if he comes on later in that game, does Dzeko get his assist and so on... But the initial point stands.

Dzeko has started more games than Negredo.

This is my new pet, i named him "Edin Gecko" :)

2mcvs3s.jpg

He's better in the air than Dzeko and he can actually control the ball with his first touch

noise said:
@BluePhil8 said:
And that is why the majority of people on here don't like the Bosnian fans. Dzeko is better than Tevez? Really? Pathetic bias.
Actually it only shows your bias. Dzeko is in a different class than Tevez when it comes to being a striker.

That has to go down as one of the most nonsensical posts in the history of the bluemoon forum.

jaigurugoat said:
noise said:
@BluePhil8 said:
And that is why the majority of people on here don't like the Bosnian fans. Dzeko is better than Tevez? Really? Pathetic bias.
Actually it only shows your bias. Dzeko is in a different class than Tevez when it comes to being a striker.

That has to go down as one of the most nonsensical posts in the history of the bluemoon forum.
I know can you believe the nonsense people post?

Season 2012/2013
Tevez: 2408 minutes played, 11 goals.
Dzeko: 1813 minutes, 14 goals.

With the same amount of minutes, Dzeko would have doubled Tevez's record. Different class.

jaigurugoat said:
noise said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Hmm, I don't know about that. There's been some crackers off the Dzeko fanboys(note :- not necessarily Bosnian fans ;) ).

Bluep*ss said:
I have to add this to the Dzeko debate.
I have just read that a punter who wasn't keen on Dzeko in the first place ,had a £10 bet on City to win 6-0
Now he hates Dzeko more............PMSL

I presume you mean me..... Just for the record I don't actually hate Dzeko or any City players. I don't rate him in the slightest tho.

The cnut could of put it wide tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.