Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
jaigurugoat said:
noise said:
I know can you believe the nonsense people post?
Season 2012/2013
Tevez: 2408 minutes played, 11 goals.
Dzeko: 1813 minutes, 14 goals.
With the same amount of minutes, Dzeko would have doubled Tevez's record. Different class.

How about comparing their overall goalscoring records for City, then come back to me.

Tevez was our talisman for two years. Dzeko, although very good in spells, has largely been a let down when starting in big games, Munich at home being the latest example. To say Dzeko is in a different class is, I am afraid, complete nonsense.
Because comparing the overall records would be unfair, since Tevez got consistent playing time and Dzeko was the 4th or 3rd choice on the bench. But if you want to compare those years go ahead. I doubt Tevez's accomplishments come even close to what Dzeko achieved in Bundesliga at the same time. (hint: they don't)
Well you wouldn't know, because you didn't follow us before we signed Dzeko, but see my above post.

-- Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:22 pm --

worsleyweb said:
Ok we give in! He's better than pele and messi. You are right and we are all wrong.

Can you stop now please.

It is like banging you head against a brick wall. I think this is what it would be like communicating with someone who has been indoctrinated in to a cult.

They shall be known as members of the Church of Dzeko by me from now on.

@BluePhil8 said:
noise said:
jaigurugoat said:
How about comparing their overall goalscoring records for City, then come back to me.

Tevez was our talisman for two years. Dzeko, although very good in spells, has largely been a let down when starting in big games, Munich at home being the latest example. To say Dzeko is in a different class is, I am afraid, complete nonsense.
Because comparing the overall records would be unfair, since Tevez got consistent playing time and Dzeko was the 4th or 3rd choice on the bench. But if you want to compare those years go ahead. I doubt Tevez's accomplishments come even close to what Dzeko achieved in Bundesliga at the same time. (hint: they don't)
Well you wouldn't know, because you didn't follow us before we signed Dzeko, but see my above post.
Your above post is as nonsensical as the one here. I addressed it already. Dzeko is verifiably a miles better striker than Tevez. Further proven by the fact that our best season yet has been when Tevez decided to boycott half the season.

As a Tevez fanboy you should probably follow the descent of Junventus since they signed him, it will be fun. You might learn something about your favorite player.

noise said:
jaigurugoat said:
noise said:
I know can you believe the nonsense people post?
Season 2012/2013
Tevez: 2408 minutes played, 11 goals.
Dzeko: 1813 minutes, 14 goals.
With the same amount of minutes, Dzeko would have doubled Tevez's record. Different class.

the comparison is irrelevant because its what Edin does now that matters and thats the problem hes not putting the effort in spent most of the newcastle game gazing at the grass I accept the argument if he didn't he be brill but he does spend an inordinate amount of time in each game navel gazing

noise said:
@BluePhil8 said:
noise said:
Your above post is as nonsensical as the one here. I addressed it already. Dzeko is verifiably a miles better striker than Tevez. Further proven by the fact that our best season yet has been when Tevez decided to boycott half the season.

As a Tevez fanboy you should probably follow the descent of Junventus since they signed him, it will be fun. You might learn something about your favorite player.
This sermon was brought to you by a member of the Church of Dzeko.tm

johnbmcr said:
noise said:
jaigurugoat said:

the comparison is irrelevant because its what Edin does now that matters and thats the problem hes not putting the effort in spent most of the newcastle game gazing at the grass I accept the argument if he didn't he be brill but he does spend an inordinate amount of time in each game navel gazing
He won us that game. The same team that just humiliated our title rivals Chelsea. I suggest you start showing some respect to Dzeko. Just a thought.

@BluePhil8 said:
noise said:
@BluePhil8 said:

This sermon was brought to you by a member of the Church of Dzeko.
Motion to amend the name, Curch of Dzeko and Negredo. I like both players.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:28 pm --<br /><br />
sir baconface said:
worsleyweb said:
Ok we give in! He's better than pele and messi. You are right and we are all wrong.

Can you stop now please.

There is no stop button. Easier to leave the thread, WW.

;-)
I agree :)

Hans't Tevez scored like 7 goals this season with Juve just 2 points off top due to a 100% start from Roma and still in with a good chance to progress from the CL group stages?

Not really a descent, what should we learn from that?

johnbmcr said:
noise said:
jaigurugoat said:

lol Motm vrs Newcastle both times try trolling harder brah

pudge said:
Hans't Tevez scored like 7 goals this season with Juve just 2 points off top due to a 100% start from Roma and still in with a good chance to progress from the CL group stages?

Not really a descent, what should we learn from that?
Keep watching :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.