Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
jaigurugoat said:
noise said:
@BluePhil8 said:
And that is why the majority of people on here don't like the Bosnian fans. Dzeko is better than Tevez? Really? Pathetic bias.
Actually it only shows your bias. Dzeko is in a different class than Tevez when it comes to being a striker.

That has to go down as one of the most nonsensical posts in the history of the bluemoon forum.

Mate it's literally impossible to have a discussion with Bosnians about Dzeko. He is way more than just a footballer to them. They are still a very young nation with a very troubled history. Therefore their sense of patriotism and national pride is intense beyond belief. It's an obsession. Edin Dzeko is a god to them.

To any level headed neutral football fan, the idea of Dzeko being better than a Tevez or Aguero is insanity. But these guys totally believe it... there is no debating it with them.

noise said:
jaigurugoat said:
noise said:
Actually it only shows your bias. Dzeko is in a different class than Tevez when it comes to being a striker.

That has to go down as one of the most nonsensical posts in the history of the bluemoon forum.
I know can you believe the nonsense people post?

Season 2012/2013
Tevez: 2408 minutes played, 11 goals.
Dzeko: 1813 minutes, 14 goals.

With the same amount of minutes, Dzeko would have doubled Tevez's record. Different class.

And Tevez would still have been the more effective team player.

moomba said:
noise said:
jaigurugoat said:

Season 2012/2013

With the same amount of minutes, Dzeko would have doubled Tevez's record. Different class.

And Tevez would still have been the more effective team player.
More effective at golf maybe, I'll give you that. I mean we did better when he was golfing half the season, that's how effective he was. How are Juventus forums btw?

noise said:
Season 2012/2013

How about comparing their overall goalscoring records for City, then come back to me.

Tevez was our talisman for two years. Dzeko, although very good in spells, has largely been a let down when starting in big games, Munich at home being the latest example. To say Dzeko is in a different class is, I am afraid, complete nonsense.

These Bosnians dzeko fans always make me laugh !!

Someone just said Dzeko is better than tevez and Aguero right ? Hahaha !!!

I think Edin would leave in Jan or summer hopefully that would give us the chance to play a 4-3-3 formation maybe ?

Tevez scored 73 in 138 for City. In his first season with the club he didn't have the quality of Yaya or Silva around him. He captained us to our first major trophy in decade's. He single handedly secured Champion's League qualification for the first time in our history. He won two golden boots with us. He had world class technique. He has played for Boca, United, City and Juventus.

You are absurd to claim that Dzeko is anywhere close to Tevez, who is the best player we have had in over 30 years.

jaigurugoat said:
noise said:
Season 2012/2013

How about comparing their overall goalscoring records for City, then come back to me.

Tevez was our talisman for two years. Dzeko, although very good in spells, has largely been a let down when starting in big games, Munich at home being the latest example. To say Dzeko is in a different class is, I am afraid, complete nonsense.
Because comparing the overall records would be unfair, since Tevez got consistent playing time and Dzeko was the 4th or 3rd choice on the bench. But if you want to compare those years go ahead. I doubt Tevez's accomplishments come even close to what Dzeko achieved in Bundesliga at the same time. (hint: they don't)

Ok we give in! He's better than pele and messi. You are right and we are all wrong.

Can you stop now please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.