Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
@BluePhil8 said:
noise said:
Your above post is as nonsensical as the one here. I addressed it already. Dzeko is verifiably a miles better striker than Tevez. Further proven by the fact that our best season yet has been when Tevez decided to boycott half the season.

As a Tevez fanboy you should probably follow the descent of Junventus since they signed him, it will be fun. You might learn something about your favorite player.
This sermon was brought to you by a member of the Church of Dzeko.
Motion to amend the name, Curch of Dzeko and Negredo. I like both players.

-- Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:28 pm --

sir baconface said:
worsleyweb said:
Ok we give in! He's better than pele and messi. You are right and we are all wrong.

Can you stop now please.

There is no stop button. Easier to leave the thread, WW.

;-)
I agree :)

I thought you might, mate.

While I don't agree with your argument, I will say this. If you played central defender, not many fcukers would get past.

AntiUnited said:
johnbmcr said:
noise said:
Because comparing the overall records would be unfair, since Tevez got consistent playing time and Dzeko was the 4th or 3rd choice on the bench. But if you want to compare those years go ahead. I doubt Tevez's accomplishments come even close to what Dzeko achieved in Bundesliga at the same time. (hint: they don't)

the comparison is irrelevant because its what Edin does now that matters and thats the problem hes not putting the effort in spent most of the newcastle game gazing at the grass I accept the argument if he didn't he be brill but he does spend an inordinate amount of time in each game navel gazing

lol Motm vrs Newcastle both times try trolling harder brah

I'm pretty sure pantilimon won MOTM against Newcastle on Wednesday?

AntiUnited said:
johnbmcr said:
noise said:
Because comparing the overall records would be unfair, since Tevez got consistent playing time and Dzeko was the 4th or 3rd choice on the bench. But if you want to compare those years go ahead. I doubt Tevez's accomplishments come even close to what Dzeko achieved in Bundesliga at the same time. (hint: they don't)

the comparison is irrelevant because its what Edin does now that matters and thats the problem hes not putting the effort in spent most of the newcastle game gazing at the grass I accept the argument if he didn't he be brill but he does spend an inordinate amount of time in each game navel gazing

I'd rather have Gooner 2 than this melt.

sir baconface said:
noise said:
@BluePhil8 said:
This sermon was brought to you by a member of the Church of Dzeko.
Motion to amend the name, Curch of Dzeko and Negredo. I like both players.

-- Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:28 pm --

sir baconface said:
There is no stop button. Easier to leave the thread, WW.

;-)
I agree :)

I thought you might, mate.

While I don't agree with your argument, I will say this. If you played central defender, not many fcukers would get past.
Thanks mate! Weekend forum warrior, what can I say :)

Gaylord du Bois said:
AntiUnited said:
johnbmcr said:

alright i guess setting up an assist and scoring a goal does not count as a match winning performance anymore.. fair enough

AntiUnited said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
AntiUnited said:

alright i guess setting up an assist and scoring a goal does not count as a match winning performance anymore.. fair enough
Yes but you can't say "MOTM against Newcastle" as a fact and some kind of badge of honour when it's just your opinion.

Just like you can't say Dzeko has scored as many goals as Negredo in half of the playing time....

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Yes but you can't say "MOTM against Newcastle" as a fact and some kind of badge of honour when it's just your opinion.
To be fair. I think one of those places like Sky or Goal.com called him MOTM as well.

noise said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
To be fair. I think one of those places like Sky or Goal.com called him MOTM as well.
Sky named Pants as MOTM, where the players get an actual award (don't really know why)

Goal.com would be the equivalent of saying it on here. I'm sure out of the hundreds of online websites that give out MOTM awards, quite a few different players got it.

AntiUnited said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
AntiUnited said:

I know bluemoon's run as a business but you knuckle dragging fuckers are a stain on our sheets.

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
Sky named Pants as MOTM, where the players get an actual award (don't really know why)

Goal.com would be the equivalent of saying it on here. I'm sure out of the hundreds of online websites that give out MOTM awards, quite a few different players got it.
Haha I was just checking out the report on skysports, and this stuck out from the report. Gave me a chuckle, I bet many would find this funny.

The hard-working Dzeko got his own reward just before the break in extra-time when he got on the end of Milner's pass and successfully rounding the keeper.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/303250/report" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/live ... 250/report</a>
Bosnians have infiltrated SkySports. !!!<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:02 pm --<br /><br />
Gaylord du Bois said:
AntiUnited said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

I know bluemoon's run as a business but you knuckle dragging fuckers are a stain on our sheets.
The way I see it. This thread would be much nicer if for a change we could all support the players we like without people constantly talking smack about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.