Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest objection with Dzeko is that he doesn't bl**dy try. He lopes around the pitch not getting stuck in. You never see him race around the pitch chasing lost causes like Aguero, and Negredo do and Tevez did. He's lazy.

DiscoSteve said:
My biggest objection with Dzeko is that he doesn't bl**dy try. He lopes around the pitch not getting stuck in. You never him race around the pitch chasing lost causes like Aguero, and Negredo do and Tevez did. He's lazy.
He's conserving his energy. Keeping the bench warm takes a lot of it. :)

If Dzeko applied himself the way Negredo does he'd be an absolute gem of a player, he has talent we have all seen that but when he doesn't fancy it he spends most of his time just lumbering around the pitch, which in turn infuriates people. He has a touch of the Berbatov about him, talented but comes across as half arsed and fans are well within their right to point that out and have a bit of a moan.

If he played with as much effort as he did against Newcastle at the start of the season he'd be a mainstay of the team.

B\connellblue said:
If there is a chance of a swap deal involving lewandowski then we should be doing everything to make sure it happens. Edin just doesn't put enough of a shift in and is far too complacent in front of goal(at least I hope that's why he misses some real sitters). First touch is poor as well. He's had 2 1/2 years to establish himself at city. If it was going to happen for him here it would have before now.
There would be no need to replace Dzeko, if we sold him, for someone like Lewandowski.

If we did sell him I'd hope we'd go for a legitimate 3rd/4th choice striker who would recognize and accept their role and not someone who thinks they're above it. Not necessarily Guidetti but a young player.

DiscoSteve said:
He lopes around the pitch not getting stuck in.

Come on, he scared the living daylights out of Arjen Robben not that long ago, and he's one of the hardmen of European football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.