Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am much bemused by this site, at times!!

I remember Balo hardly ever getting 'stuck in' to players, but saw he was quite the 'darling' of a lot of fans! Didn't he 'stroll' a lot? Did he not really come 'alive' until the last third of the pitch? Was he not more selfish than Edin?

And yet, I don't remember a thread dedicated to Balo as long as this!!

Fickle, ye fans, be...

noise said:
kippaxchris said:
He does absolutely nothing for 90 minutes! Against Newcastle he may have got a goal and an assist in extra time but he was horrid for the full match. Hoping to see him gone by next season.
This is simply not true.
It is.

He gave the ball away more than any other player, was dispossessed more than any other player. Only Pants and our fullbacks, one of which was subbed the last 10 minutes of the 90, had a worse passing success.

Like many have said before, his goal and assist seem to paper over the cracks, because for 90 minutes he was very, very poor. If it was a league game and finished after the 90 minutes, no one could defend his overall display.

Bigga said:

I remember Balo hardly ever getting 'stuck in' to players, but saw he was quite the 'darling' of a lot of fans! Didn't he 'stroll' a lot? Did he not really come 'alive' until the last third of the pitch? Was he not more selfish than Edin?

Fickle, ye fans, be...
There was a thread created abusing Mario for the sole reason to deflect from Dzeko's performance....

And I think it's still the one trait of Mario's that haunts him even today, he's a lazy bastard

Bigga said:

Fickle, ye fans, be...

Also not too many demanding Balo start every game over better performed players.

He blows hot and cold regarding a 90min shift but decidedly can always get a goal even if the world seems against him.

I would rather we had him than not.
of course there are others similar to him but not many and fewer that are better at the top table imo.

Note::
Not read 2 months of bullshit so that is like a fresh unbias perspective free of bm insanity :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.