Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a player like Dzeko Raul should be the template that's what a world class striker looks like & that's what Edin isn't.

World class is a tag few can hold It's why there 'world class'. It shouldn't be banded around to any tom dick or harry that can scores a few goals.

berniethebusman said:
For a player like Dzeko Raul should be the template that's what a world class striker looks like & that's what Edin isn't.

World class is a tag few can hold It's why there 'world class'. It shouldn't be banded around to any tom dick or harry that can scores a few goals.
Dzeko's scored more than Raul in half the time, just saying. Raul was in Bundesliga and he was average at best there. Which really underlines the bias people have against Dzeko.

noise said:
berniethebusman said:

Dzeko's scored more than Raul in half the time, just saying. Raul was in Bundesliga and he was average at best there. Which really underlines the bias people have against Dzeko.

OH BUT YOU KNOW IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT THE GOALS, LOL

In which parallel universe has Dzeko outscored Raul? Or I have read it wrong, do you mean if Dzeko played as many?

Like I say all players have a lifespan at the top when Raul was at schalke he was no longer the player he once was ... Sorry I can't have this debate if you think Dzeko is near or above Rauls level then more fool you sorry but its so absurd my head is struggling to accept anyone would think that.

The world will remember Raul. Man City fans, Wolfsburg fans & Bosnian fans will remember Edin.

berniethebusman said:
In which parallel universe has Dzeko outscored Raul? Or I have read it wrong, do you mean if Dzeko played as many?

Like I say all players have a lifespan at the top when Raul was at schalke he was no longer the player he once was ... Sorry I can't have this debate if you think Dzeko is near or above Rauls level then more fool you sorry but its so absurd my head is struggling to accept anyone would think that.

The world will remember Raul. Man City fans, Wolfsburg fans & Bosnian fans will remember Edin.
In which universe has Raul outscored Dzeko? Compare even the worst Dzeko season to that of Raul's best and Dzeko still scores more per minute. Not to mention dominating with Wolfsburg is not the same as dominating while in Real Madrid (weaker league) surrounded by Galacticos. The most goals Raul has scored in a season was 18. Dzeko almost does that as a 3rd choice striker in a much tougher league.

People will remember both Dzeko and Raul. Raul edges Dzeko in popularity but only because he played in Real Madrid.

BosnianDiamond said:
noise said:
berniethebusman said:

OH BUT YOU KNOW IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT THE GOALS, LOL

Raul had to score a lot a respectful amount wasn't enough that's why even being the idol he was at RM they got rid. Players like he & Edin had to score in Bulk otherwise they was/are dead wood.

noise said:
berniethebusman said:

bm93lx.jpg

pudge said:
noise said:
berniethebusman said:

bm93lx.jpg
Your macro makes no sense whatsoever.

-- Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:44 pm --

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
bm93lx.jpg
Your macro makes no sense whatsoever.
This is what makes arguing with people about Dzeko so infuriating. They literally have no idea how fucking good he is. Here are the numbers: Dzeko is 27 and still has 5-6 years in him.

xsxavIa.jpg

Please explain to me how is my statement not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.