Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
vintiz said:
Bigga said:
vintiz said:
If he continues playing the way he's playing and edin wouldn't improve then you could go ahead and keep on dreaming !

You seem to miss the point.

There will be rotation and fairness deployed, otherwise why did Edin even come on against Norwich??

A lot of you don't see the bigger picture, cos you're focussing on the current. What's happening with Edin will happen to Al and won't be cos either are 'sh*t', it's cos Pellers is a fair manager and knows talent when he sees it.

*shakes head*

Keep shaking it.

Edin came on because we were 4 goals up vs norwich. (Bare that in mind)

The beast wouldn't go down the pecking odder just to give Edin who's suffering from a current dip in form game time. Esp in the PL and UCL.

Certainly the manager would rotate players that's why we got competitions like the FA cup and Capital one cup.

Is this the 'dip in form' that keeps him in touch with Negredo's tally?? You're acting as if Negredo won't have a dip!!

Do you even know what you're talking about?

How long have you followed us? Since last year, maybe...??

Bigga said:
vintiz said:
Bigga said:
You seem to miss the point.

There will be rotation and fairness deployed, otherwise why did Edin even come on against Norwich??

A lot of you don't see the bigger picture, cos you're focussing on the current. What's happening with Edin will happen to Al and won't be cos either are 'sh*t', it's cos Pellers is a fair manager and knows talent when he sees it.

*shakes head*

Keep shaking it.

The beast wouldn't go down the pecking odder just to give Edin who's suffering from a current dip in form game time. Esp in the PL and UCL.

Certainly the manager would rotate players that's why we got competitions like the FA cup and Capital one cup.

Is this the 'dip in form' that keeps him in touch with Negredo's tally?? You're acting as if Negredo won't have a dip!!

The difference is when Negredo has a dip, he will still put in a huge shift. He's not nearly as self absorbed as Dzeko.

Puppet Master Silva said:
You have to hand it to Noise, despite being in the wrong for about 90% of the last 20 pages, he just keeps going. Hats off.
Thank you! I would like to take credit. But it's been quite easy debating against weak arguments and hearsays.

Bigga said:
vintiz said:
Keep shaking it.

The difference is when Negredo has a dip, he will still put in a huge shift. He's not nearly as self absorbed as Dzeko.

If and when that happens, do you think MP will slap him on the back and say 'Great game! No goals, but great game!'??

No, cos he can't afford not to have a striker not scoring, cos Sergio isn't gonna do it by himself!!

Sort it out, guys...

Bigga said:
Bigga said:

If and when that happens, do you think MP will slap him on the back and say 'Great game! No goals, but great game!'??

No, cos he can't afford not to have a striker not scoring,cos Sergio isn't gonna do it by himself!!

Sort it out, guys...
Umm....

Bigga said:
Bigga said:

No, cos he can't afford not to have a striker not scoring, cos Sergio isn't gonna do it by himself!!

Sort it out, guys...

So... We should sign a striker that we know will never have a dip in form?

Edit: I'm seeing what you're saying now, but if Jovetic can keep fit I really don't see much of a place for Dzeko.

Dropped Sky Sports a few years ago to help pay for my SC watch a fair amount in our local "sports pub" Liverpool fans think the SAS is the bees knees of course and United fans would only kick a blue, but the Chelsea-Arsenal-Spurs fans would all have Edin Dzeko like a shot. He is not world class but I think there would be no shortage of clubs after him if City were to put him up for sale.
Some of the bitter almost vile comments about a CITY player on this thread make me feel sick.

Holy shit, I don't think I have ever seen a player more hated on a forum than what City fans on here are expressing about Dzeko. I want to make it clear that some of the criticism about Dzeko is fair. Do I wish he bulldozed a defense like Negredo does and gets "stuck in" like he did the first game of Newcastle in every match? Hell yes. But I am amazed at many who just hate the man and even say they wish he wasn't on the team or worse that he's shit, worthless, etc.. Regardless of Dzeko's efforts, you cannot deny that he was instrumental in winning the league two years ago. You can't deny his goalscoring record and plenty of good performances that he should be credited for just like he should be criticized for those that are poor. Just because you like Negredo or Aguero, does that mean you have to throw garbage on one of your own who has won games for you. You ungrateful bastards ;)

Anyway, I am curious how much of this hatred is due to people like me on the forum or if it would exist even without the so-called "bosnian fan boys"?

Since I don't have a right to "create a poll", I would like to ask one of the moderators to create one if possible. I am really interested to know what is the public opinion on Dzeko for the rest of the Bluemoon forum users without the back and forth arguing.

pudge said:
Bigga said:

No, cos he can't afford not to have a striker not scoring,cos Sergio isn't gonna do it by himself!!

Sort it out, guys...
Umm....

Ummm... If Sergio gets injured, like he does...?

Bigga said:

Sort it out, guys...

So... We should sign a striker that we know will never have a dip in form?

Edit: I'm seeing what you're saying now, but if Jovetic can keep fit I really don't see much of a place for Dzeko.

But Jovetic is not a prolific scorer of goals, nor is he the grafter that you lot seem to crave!

What he is, is a blend of creativity (with some goals) between the mid and attack; a little of Tevez, a little of Dzeko, but not strong enough to make the grade as you want. He has POTENTIAL, is all.

He CAN play as main striker, but he won't score bags of goals as you expect. He CAN play as support striker and create/ support the main, but you won't see him scurrying after defenders and midfielders to any great amount!

I'm unsure what you guys expect!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.