Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigga said:
pudge said:
Bigga said:
If and when that happens, do you think MP will slap him on the back and say 'Great game! No goals, but great game!'??

No, cos he can't afford not to have a striker not scoring,cos Sergio isn't gonna do it by himself!!

Sort it out, guys...
Umm....

Ummm... If Sergio gets injured, like he does...?
You've got one too many negatives in that sentence, doesn't make any sense.

BosnianDiamond said:
Holy shit, I don't think I have ever seen a player more hated on a forum than what City fans on here are expressing about Dzeko. I want to make it clear that some of the criticism about Dzeko is fair. Do I wish he bulldozed a defense like Negredo does and gets "stuck in" like he did the first game of Newcastle in every match? Hell yes. But I am amazed at many who just hate the man and even say they wish he wasn't on the team or worse that he's shit, worthless, etc.. Regardless of Dzeko's efforts, you cannot deny that he was instrumental in winning the league two years ago. You can't deny his goalscoring record and plenty of good performances that he should be credited for just like he should be criticized for those that are poor. Just because you like Negredo or Aguero, does that mean you have to throw garbage on one of your own who has won games for you. You ungrateful bastards ;)

Anyway, I am curious how much of this hatred is due to people like me on the forum or if it would exist even without the so-called "bosnian fan boys"?

Since I don't have a right to "create a poll", I would like to ask one of the moderators to create one if possible. I am really interested to know what is the public opinion on Dzeko for the rest of the Bluemoon forum users without the back and forth arguing.

Don't worry my fellow "Bosnian-fanatic-Dzeko-lunatic". Soon there will be dedicated foreign BM section for us where we can post in Bosnian and praise 'our' Edin day/night and acknowledge his contributions that others here clearly are blind to notice ;) /s

Entertaining as usually this thread! Keep going guys...

On a serious note, I can't wait to read through these pages after Dzeko helps his Team reclaim PL title this season and eventually moves on in the summer with permanent City's Legend status.

Dzeko should leave, at this moment no turning back.
Manchiny forsing his authority (better say idiocracy) and was always willing to favoritase Balo and Tevez (& Aguero who was playing poor at moment) over Dzeko. In return Dzeko saved his him several times while Manchiny in the process destroyed team spirit and almost lost title from never weaker MU. Now Pelle not being honest with Dzeko from very beggining. Therefore, It will be much better for both sides if he would leave in January. I can hear fans singing Dzeko song but reality is that limit of approval and acception is lot higher for Dzeko then for any other player.
Good luck Dzeo in finding new club, even after all this BS, I will continue to be fan of MC (don't know why? but that is how I feal).

BosnianDragon said:
Manchiny forsing his authority (better say idiocracy) and was always willing to favoritase Balo and Tevez (& Aguero who was playing poor at moment) over Dzeko. In return Dzeko saved his him several times while Manchiny in the process destroyed team spirit and almost lost title from never weaker MU. Now Pelle not being honest with Dzeko from very beggining. Therefore, It will be much better for both sides if he would leave in January. I can hear fans singing Dzeko song but reality is that limit of approval and acception is lot higher for Dzeko then for any other player.
Good luck Dzeo in finding new club, even after all this BS, I will continue to be fan of MC (don't know why? but that is how I feal).

It's always somebody else's fault with you guys, eh?, never Dzeko's.

As someone posted earlier, you guys come across like members of a weird and dangerous cult. No matter how much evidence is put in front of you, you can not bring yourselves to see it.

As for you paranoid bleatings in your previous post, no one hates Dzeko, we just point out that he is not anywhere near as good as you think he is, and he is a lazy mardarse with it.

pominoz said:
BosnianDragon said:

As someone posted earlier, you guys come across like members of a weird and dangerous cult. No matter how much evidence is put in front of you, you can not bring yourselves to see it.

As for you paranoid bleatings in your previous post, no one hates Dzeko, we just point out that he is not anywhere near as good as you think he is, and he is a lazy mardarse with it.

Went to bed around page 190 wake up page 200 GG. Noise must have rustled some serious jimmies from so called '' true'' fans one clown kept blabling about. Dont worry guys just pray kun keeps on this his unreal form cuz neg goals will dry up soon but no worries he will keep grafting away that seems to somehow turn draws into wins according to some on this forum. Ye dzeko and the team in general where playing like shit for 90 mins vrs newcastle neg was running around and yet he needed ''the donkey'' to provide the class to get it past the goalpost.

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
BosnianDragon said:

Went to bed around page 190 wake up page 200 GG. Noise must have rustled some serious jimmies from so called '' true'' fans one clown kept blabling about. Dont worry guys just pray kun keeps on this his unreal form cuz neg goals will dry up soon but no worries he will keep grafting away that seems to somehow turn draws into wins according to some on this forum. Ye dzeko and the team in general where playing like shit for 90 mins vrs newcastle neg was running around and yet he needed ''the donkey'' to provide the class to get it past the goalpost.

Can i have next weeks Lotto numbers please.
It is a shame for you that Negredo is so good and settled in so quickly, if only he was shorter you could back your "midget" tag for him.

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:

It is a shame for you that Negredo is so good and settled in so quickly, if only he was shorter you could back your "midget" tag for him.

Why didnt he bag 2-3 goals vrs that piss shit norrich side ?

BosnianDragon said:

Are you going with him? :-)

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:

Why didnt he bag 2-3 goals vrs that piss shit norrich side ?

I have come to the conclusion you are nothing but a troll.
If you can not see that Negredo is a far better all round footballer than your idol, i would say that football is not the game for you to follow, try gridiron.

BosnianDragon said:
after all this BS, I will continue to be fan of MC (don't know why? but that is how I feal).

Cheers pal,the club would be lost without such passionate supporters as yourself,we're very lucky to have you on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.