Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
As much as that gif of a single pass proves he did "nothing"

Giving the ball away the most times, being dispossessed the most times and having the 3rd worst outfield passing succes rate proves he played poorly.
Mate, Dzeko absolutely destroyed Newcastle in our first game of the season. Don't you think Newcastle would put a huge "MARKED MAN" sign on him this time? Your naivete is staggering sometimes.
Not really, he wasn't being doubled up or man handled any more than anyone else.

That thinking is rather naive and presumptuous in itself.
I think I am done here. Cheers! :)

vintiz said:
Bigga said:
Well, here's the thing, people:

Negredo playing more than Dzeko is to be expected, for now. Edin already knows the Prem, Al does not. MP has chosen not to drop him in, little by little, which is fine and clearly something Edin knows too.

According to that quote from before, Edin is fine with it and he, clearly, supports his colleague.

Al will be benched, also and it's really something I thought would happen as it is now.

There will be no January sale, so get the fook over that thinking now!

Edin is here til, at least, summer.

Move the fook on!!

If he continues playing the way he's playing and edin wouldn't improve then you could go ahead and keep on dreaming !

You seem to miss the point.

There will be rotation and fairness deployed, otherwise why did Edin even come on against Norwich??

A lot of you don't see the bigger picture, cos you're focussing on the current. What's happening with Edin will happen to Al and won't be cos either are 'sh*t', it's cos Pellers is a fair manager and knows talent when he sees it.

*shakes head*

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
Mate, Dzeko absolutely destroyed Newcastle in our first game of the season. Don't you think Newcastle would put a huge "MARKED MAN" sign on him this time? Your naivete is staggering sometimes.
Not really, he wasn't being doubled up or man handled any more than anyone else.

Yup I think you've displayed enough one-eyed ignorance for one evening. Anti-United can take over in the morning and this weird embarrassing thread can continue.

Lucky Toma said:
noise said:
pudge said:

Yup I think you've displayed enough one-eyed ignorance for one evening. Anti-United can take over in the morning and this weird embarrassing thread can continue.
"I started a joke" song comes to mind when I read your posts.

noise said:
Lucky Toma said:
noise said:

Oh. You're back. Yayyy.

Alas Ive got to go myself now though. Unlike you I wont be lurking to see if my goodbye has received any responses like a pathetic attention seeker.

Will leave you with this - a couple of years ago I asked someone quite high up at the club if there were 'any arseholes' amongst the players.

He didnt hesitate and said the name of only one.

Can you guess who?

(Ace song by the way)

Bigga said:
vintiz said:
Bigga said:
Well, here's the thing, people:

Negredo playing more than Dzeko is to be expected, for now. Edin already knows the Prem, Al does not. MP has chosen not to drop him in, little by little, which is fine and clearly something Edin knows too.

According to that quote from before, Edin is fine with it and he, clearly, supports his colleague.

Al will be benched, also and it's really something I thought would happen as it is now.

There will be no January sale, so get the fook over that thinking now!

Edin is here til, at least, summer.

Move the fook on!!

If he continues playing the way he's playing and edin wouldn't improve then you could go ahead and keep on dreaming !

You seem to miss the point.

There will be rotation and fairness deployed, otherwise why did Edin even come on against Norwich??

A lot of you don't see the bigger picture, cos you're focussing on the current. What's happening with Edin will happen to Al and won't be cos either are 'sh*t', it's cos Pellers is a fair manager and knows talent when he sees it.

*shakes head*

Keep shaking it.

Edin came on because we were 4 goals up vs norwich. (Bare that in mind)

The beast wouldn't go down the pecking odder just to give Edin who's suffering from a current dip in form game time. Esp in the PL and UCL.

Certainly the manager would rotate players that's why we got competitions like the FA cup and Capital one cup.

Lucky Toma said:
noise said:
Lucky Toma said:

Oh. You're back. Yayyy.

Alas Ive got to go myself now though. Unlike you I wont be lurking to see if my goodbye has received any responses like a pathetic attention seeker.

Will leave you with this - a couple of years ago I asked someone quite high up at the club if there were 'any arseholes' amongst the players.

He didnt hesitate and said the name of only one.

Can you guess who?

(Ace song by the way)
Rofl, be back soon please.

mancity5 said:
Bluep*ss said:
I have to add this to the Dzeko debate.
I have just read that a punter who wasn't keen on Dzeko in the first place ,had a £10 bet on City to win 6-0
Now he hates Dzeko more............PMSL

I presume you mean me..... Just for the record I don't actually hate Dzeko or any City players. I don't rate him in the slightest tho.

The cnut could of put it wide tho.

No it wasn't you mancity5 - pity though , you missed out on a few quid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.