Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
What an absolute **** of a comment to make. Amazes me you and one or two other Dzeko supporters, because you're clearly not City supporters, haven't been fucked off the forum for good.

That's quite ironic considering the comments you made about our former manager.

wayne71 said:
BillyShears said:
What an absolute **** of a comment to make. Amazes me you and one or two other Dzeko supporters, because you're clearly not City supporters, haven't been fucked off the forum for good.

That's quite ironic considering the comments you made about our former manager.

I suspect your schooling hasn't quite reached the level where you understand the subtleties of irony so I'm going to give you a pass on this.

Pablo1 said:
AntiUnited said:
BillyShears said:
Yeah I agree ... I just think it's apparent that Negredo and Kun have an understanding, and for me more importantly, Negredo understands that playing for Kun will better serve him as well. That's one thing Dzeko certainly can't do IMO ... play for another striker. He's too greedy, too selfish, spends a lot of games playing like he's trying to prove a point to the manager about what a great striker he is rather than contributing to the team play.

Not true at all. quite the opposite. hes just shit giving them the ball.
Are you saying his passing is poor? Surely that and a tendency to come across like he doesn't give a fuck are reasons enough for a section of supporters to question wherever he should be playing or not.
It makes your and a few others constant defence of him seem wasted doesn't it? Especially when it's those two aspects of his game that receive the most criticism.

I don't think Dzeko's problem is that he is too selfish, or that he is not selfish enough, I think its because too often he gets caught in two minds about what to do. There are times when he should clearly be clinical and take the shot and ends up playing a needless, hurried pass instead and visa versa.

As for the whole partnership debate, I have never really had an issue with the Kun and Dzeko partnership, more often then not they're quite effective together. Negredo has the obvious language advantage, but I don't think that actually makes too much difference.

BillyShears said:
AntiUnited said:
baildon blue said:
Well if he sorted his attitude out he wouldn't get a pounding on here . You only after look at Aguereo to see the player he should be .

will see when real come knocking...

I would rather have that Italian poster (whose username escapes me at the moment) back than this dude. Watching him rage against Aguero in the Matchday forum is appalling.

skybluecelt1990 said:
Pablo1 said:
AntiUnited said:
Not true at all. quite the opposite. hes just shit giving them the ball.
Are you saying his passing is poor? Surely that and a tendency to come across like he doesn't give a fuck are reasons enough for a section of supporters to question wherever he should be playing or not.
It makes your and a few others constant defence of him seem wasted doesn't it? Especially when it's those two aspects of his game that receive the most criticism.

I don't think Dzeko's problem is that he is too selfish, or that he is not selfish enough, I think its because too often he gets caught in two minds about what to do. There are times when he should clearly be clinical and take the shot and ends up playing a needless, hurried pass instead and visa versa.

As for the whole partnership debate, I have never really had an issue with the Kun and Dzeko partnership, more often then not they're quite effective together. Negredo has the obvious skill and desire advantage, but I don't think that actually makes too much difference.

-- Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:54 pm --

taconinja said:
BillyShears said:
AntiUnited said:
will see when real come knocking...

I would rather have that Italian poster (whose username escapes me at the moment) back than this dude. Watching him rage against Aguero in the Matchday forum is appalling.

I am glad i can watch all games live (on tv), so i do not have to read most of the shite he comes out with, otherwise i would be banned more times than NF.

JasminBosnia said:
hey guys, whats the problem now, I mean last game was three days ago so will you ever shut up?

You have your popcorn ready for the game aussie?
Considering my last comment prior to today was commenting on how beautiful his last goal was kindly quit telling me what to do please.

JasminBosnia said:
hey guys, whats the problem now, I mean last game was three days ago so will you ever shut up?

I take it you mean me, fanboy?
I will be watching the replay of the game as it is not on live here, you will be at the ground i take it?
1. i am not an Aussie by birth, a citizen, yes.
2. what did i post that was not the truth?

pominoz said:
JasminBosnia said:

I will be watching the replay of the game as it is not on live here, you will be at the ground i take it?

I will be watching it live on Arenasport as usual, they broadcast almost every CL game and CC matches as well.
1. Yes you are Aussie then
2. You are posting same stuff over and over again, its boring now.

JasminBosnia said:
pominoz said:
JasminBosnia said:

I will be watching it live on Arenasport as usual, they broadcast almost every CL game and CC matches as well.
1. Yes you are Aussie then
2. You are posting same stuff over and over again, its boring now.
You do realize you only posted to antagonize other posters?

Also, whilst I'm positive you don't understand irony I'm now not sure you know what constitutes a persons nationality..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.