Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
taconinja said:
BillyShears said:
AntiUnited said:
will see when real come knocking...

What an absolute **** of a comment to make. Amazes me you and one or two other Dzeko supporters, because you're clearly not City supporters, haven't been fucked off the forum for good.
I would rather have that Italian poster (whose username escapes me at the moment) back than this dude. Watching him rage against Aguero in the Matchday forum is appalling.

Do you mean mancio, the Balo fan? Disappeared for some unknown reason.

I am quite content with our strikers at the moment.

What ever your opinion on Dzeko.
He never goes missing when it comes to scoring goals and that is his job.

sir baconface said:
taconinja said:
BillyShears said:
What an absolute **** of a comment to make. Amazes me you and one or two other Dzeko supporters, because you're clearly not City supporters, haven't been fucked off the forum for good.
I would rather have that Italian poster (whose username escapes me at the moment) back than this dude. Watching him rage against Aguero in the Matchday forum is appalling.

Mancio it is, was he banned ?? If he was still posting on here "Joe Hart" thread would be another Dzeko thread...

pudge said:
JasminBosnia said:
pominoz said:
I take it you mean me, fanboy?
I will be watching the replay of the game as it is not on live here, you will be at the ground i take it?
1. i am not an Aussie by birth, a citizen, yes.
2. what did i post that was not the truth?

I will be watching it live on Arenasport as usual, they broadcast almost every CL game and CC matches as well.
1. Yes you are Aussie then
2. You are posting same stuff over and over again, its boring now.
You do realize you only posted to antagonize other posters?

Also, whilst I'm positive you don't understand irony I'm now not sure you know what constitutes a persons nationality..

OMFG, not u again! He is born UK but Aussie now, whats the problem? That subject is off topic anyway, BYE pudge, bye.

sir baconface said:
taconinja said:
BillyShears said:

I think he finally became unhinged enough to get himself banned.

BillyShears said:
AntiUnited said:
baildon blue said:
Well if he sorted his attitude out he wouldn't get a pounding on here . You only after look at Aguereo to see the player he should be .

will see when real come knocking...

lol what ?? im stating facts. Unless hes a born city supporter he has no loyalty to a club. you get used to it. sadly US sports has no player loyalty. and the more i watch football (EU) its starting to become that mentality aswell.. dont need to get your panties in a bunch..

JasminBosnia said:
pudge said:
JasminBosnia said:
I will be watching it live on Arenasport as usual, they broadcast almost every CL game and CC matches as well.
1. Yes you are Aussie then
2. You are posting same stuff over and over again, its boring now.
You do realize you only posted to antagonize other posters?

Also, whilst I'm positive you don't understand irony I'm now not sure you know what constitutes a persons nationality..
OMFG, not u again! He is born UK but Aussie now, whats the problem? That subject is off topic anyway, BYE pudge, bye.
Lol

Ignorant as well as stubborn

It baffles me that, third year (and what, 50 goals?) in people are still so polarized on Dzeko.

Look - you can like the guy or not like the guy, but his career (let me now repeat all of his accolades) speaks for itself.

Yes, even his career at City is anything BUT a miss. He has won a title with this team, and was (not only) a big part of it.

I cannot see how there is even discussion about our strikers - LEAST of our problems/priorities right now (top CB, LB are way ahead on priority list).

I'm personally more than content with Aguero/Negredo/Dzeko. I think any manager in the world would feel the same :-)

EaglesFan said:
It baffles me that, third year (and what, 50 goals?) in people are still so polarized on Dzeko.

Look - you can like the guy or not like the guy, but his career (let me now repeat all of his accolades) speaks for itself.

Yes, even his career at City is anything BUT a miss. He has won a title with this team, and was (not only) a big part of it.

I cannot see how there is even discussion about our strikers - LEAST of our problems/priorities right now (top CB, LB are way ahead on priority list).

I'm personally more than content with Aguero/Negredo/Dzeko. I think any manager in the world would feel the same :-)
It's not about whether he's a "problem"

It's a thread that gets bumped each time he plays to discuss his performances.

Then embarks on silly tangents until the next match day...

It baffles be that in your 2nd year on here that you don't know the way of the Dzeko threads, I thought you were one of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.