Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kippax Street 1880 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
If you want a laugh

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/threads/edin-d%C5%BEeko-the-diamond.1799429/page-637" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/thre ... 9/page-637</a>

Hahaha BigSoccer fucking hell.

Latin conspiracy against Dzeko apparently.

I think its fair to say Bosnian fans are the most deluded fanboys in football.

Heres one "Negredo sucks so badly. All he does is score stupid tap-ins LOL

Dzeko shits all over his face and takes a piss on his corpse."

JasminBosnia said:
Rammy Blue said:
Good performance from Edin tonight, he warmed up well.

everything goes around comes around, remember this. You all are disgrace to a football fans.

To call someone a disgrace who follows his club instead of a player is a bit cuntish.

allan harper said:
JasminBosnia said:
Rammy Blue said:
Good performance from Edin tonight, he warmed up well.

everything goes around comes around, remember this. You all are disgrace to a football fans.

To call someone a disgrace who follows his club instead of a player is a bit ****.

"is a bit" of what "real blue"?

JasminBosnia said:
New contract better paycheck blues, die hard :).

I guess you all will blame Edin we conceded two goals tonite.
Why, who were you playing?

JasminBosnia said:
allan harper said:
JasminBosnia said:

To call someone a disgrace who follows his club instead of a player is a bit ****.

Sick of you coming on here having a go at blues on a blue forum. Do one.

Dzeko isn't a patch on Negredo but that shouldn't make him a target for abuse,he is still a very useful striker,unfortunately though I don't see him being content with being the third/fourth choice.

Without doubt its best all round if he finds a new club.

JasminBosnia said:
allan harper said:
JasminBosnia said:

I've never met a 'real blue' or a 'top blue' I've heard the myth many a time though if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.