Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzekos Smile said:
The realality is, Dzeko is not good enough too play in a top tier 1 team.

He will fit in well playing for Millwall or going back to Wolfsburg .

Stuff like this is what fuels the fire in this thread. Millwall? Are you kidding me? Dzeko is, at worst, a mid-table striker, whether you like him or not. At the right top club, he could potentially be a number 1. It'd have to be the right fit, but it wouldn't be impossible. It's fine if you don't like him, but show the man some respect.

I mean, Millwall? Come on.

noise said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
If you want a laugh

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/threads/edin-d%C5%BEeko-the-diamond.1799429/page-637" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/thre ... 9/page-637</a>

Hahaha BigSoccer fucking hell.

Latin conspiracy against Dzeko apparently.
Honestly other than a few conspiracy posts (which we get on bluemoon as well ie: barca conspiracy). They are pretty sensible posts, considering it's not even a man city forum.
Like this guy:

I agree and disagree. As Herceg said, if Dzeko cared and worked his ass off he'd be able to score more goals(and nicer ones) but unfortunately he doesn't...They do look very good though. A little shaky on defence still but once Kompany comes back they'll be scary.
There's a fuck ton

As well as "Faguero" "Negredo the faggot" "kunt" in addition to the numerous calls for our players to break their legs, that forum is bullshit. Sensible doesn't come into it. They need there heads testing, as they're doing Edin more harm than good.

pudge said:
noise said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
Hahaha BigSoccer fucking hell.

Latin conspiracy against Dzeko apparently.
Honestly other than a few conspiracy posts (which we get on bluemoon as well ie: barca conspiracy). They are pretty sensible posts, considering it's not even a man city forum.
Like this guy:

I agree and disagree. As Herceg said, if Dzeko cared and worked his ass off he'd be able to score more goals(and nicer ones) but unfortunately he doesn't...They do look very good though. A little shaky on defence still but once Kompany comes back they'll be scary.
There's a fuck ton

As well as "Faguero" "Negredo the faggot" "kunt" in addition to the numerous calls for our players to break their legs, that forum is bullshit. Sensible doesn't come into it. They need there heads testing, as they're doing Edin more harm than good.
I only read the last two pages, didn't stick around. No one is doing Edin more harm than Edin himself. People will talk shit on forums if you're good or if you suck. You can never please everyone.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:15 am --<br /><br />
mr.autumn said:
Dzekos Smile said:
The realality is, Dzeko is not good enough too play in a top tier 1 team.

He will fit in well playing for Millwall or going back to Wolfsburg .

Stuff like this is what fuels the fire in this thread. Millwall? Are you kidding me? Dzeko is, at worst, a mid-table striker, whether you like him or not. At the right top club, he could potentially be a number 1. It'd have to be the right fit, but it wouldn't be impossible. It's fine if you don't like him, but show the man some respect.

I mean, Millwall? Come on.
Exactly. He may not be on fire like Negredo and Kun, but he still scores goals and wins games. Edin will do fine wherever he goes. And I for one will miss him.

JasminBosnia said:
pominoz said:
JasminBosnia said:
hey guys, whats the problem now, I mean last game was three days ago so will you ever shut up?

You have your popcorn ready for the game aussie?

I take it you mean me, fanboy?
I will be watching the replay of the game as it is not on live here, you will be at the ground i take it?
1. i am not an Aussie by birth, a citizen, yes.
2. what did i post that was not the truth?

I will be watching it live on Arenasport as usual, they broadcast almost every CL game and CC matches as well.
1. Yes you are Aussie then
2. You are posting same stuff over and over again, its boring now.

1.I am English, but hold Australian citizenship.
2.What have i posted that is a repeat of an earlier post?

122391265_crop_650x440.jpg

AntiUnited said:
Lucky Toma said:
BlueTG said:
Can you not use such derogatory language, that's a ***** insult.

Having worked with people who struggle with disabilities - some who have mental health issues - I agree with this.

AntiUnited is far more of a spaz than they'll ever be.

How cute I really must have gotten under your skin. Keep digging that hole mate may your jimmies must be eternally rustled. Its called my opinion you have yours the fact u need to personally insult me and have slight digs shows your real intentions brah. Also based on last nights performance neg should keep his spot for the next epl match even thought you will totally disregard what I said here and find new ways of being but hurt..

Is English your second language?
And what the fuck does "Brah" mean?

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
Lucky Toma said:
Having worked with people who struggle with disabilities - some who have mental health issues - I agree with this.

How cute I really must have gotten under your skin. Keep digging that hole mate may your jimmies must be eternally rustled. Its called my opinion you have yours the fact u need to personally insult me and have slight digs shows your real intentions brah. Also based on last nights performance neg should keep his spot for the next epl match even thought you will totally disregard what I said here and find new ways of being but hurt..

Brah is Bro or Brother but its mainly gym talk between mates. Never really heard it anywhere else.
I would love to know why Anti is so pro Dzeko

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
Lucky Toma said:

its txt talk. and bro english... cba typing properly

BoyBlue_1985 said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:

Brah is Bro or Brother but its mainly gym talk between mates. Never really heard it anywhere else.
I would love to know why Anti is so pro Dzeko

Oh, ok. I must be getting old :(

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:

its txt talk. and bro english... cba typing properly

flying-lawnmower.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.