Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
BYVtUduCIAAxXvn.jpg

2011129_w2.jpg

joking! Dzeko will still get plenty of game time and score goals when Kun or Neg are rested/injured (hopefully they don't get injured!)

foetus said:
BYVtUduCIAAxXvn.jpg

2011129_w2.jpg

joking! Dzeko will still get plenty of game time and score goals when Kun or Neg are rested/injured (hopefully they don't get injured!)
I feared for your safety until I noticed the line at the bottom

FantasyIreland said:
Dzeko isn't a patch on Negredo but that shouldn't make him a target for abuse,he is still a very useful striker,unfortunately though I don't see him being content with being the third/fourth choice.

Without doubt its best all round if he finds a new club.

never understood why edin gets so much abuse from some so called "fans".

edin would be welcome in many top european teams.

Lucky Toma said:
JasminBosnia said:
allan harper said:
To call someone a disgrace who follows his club instead of a player is a bit ****.

"is a bit" of what "real blue"?

Sick of you coming on here having a go at blues on a blue forum. Do one.
If only there was a simple solution to not wanting to read someone's posts. They are even concentrated mostly in a single thread for your convenience of course.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
If you want a laugh

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/threads/edin-d%C5%BEeko-the-diamond.1799429/page-637" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/thre ... 9/page-637</a>

Hahaha BigSoccer fucking hell.

Latin conspiracy against Dzeko apparently.
Honestly other than a few conspiracy posts (which we get on bluemoon as well ie: barca conspiracy). They are pretty sensible posts, considering it's not even a man city forum.
Like this guy:

I agree and disagree. As Herceg said, if Dzeko cared and worked his ass off he'd be able to score more goals(and nicer ones) but unfortunately he doesn't...They do look very good though. A little shaky on defence still but once Kompany comes back they'll be scary.

i totally disagree with the whole "dzeko doesnt work hard" nonsense. the reality is that the team isn built around him. he isnt the main man and never has been. the man needs to be serviced if you want him to score more goals. simple as that.

foetus said:
BYVtUduCIAAxXvn.jpg

2011129_w2.jpg

LMAO!!!!! That's awesome

bandwagon said:
i totally disagree with the whole "dzeko doesnt work hard" nonsense. the reality is that the team isn built around him. he isnt the main man and never has been. the man needs to be serviced if you want him to score more goals. simple as that.
That is a bunch of crap. For 2years people have been saying this team was not built for him blah blah.. I agree that the short passing does no suite him that well but a good player adapts to the team. He does not he just walks around and want people to cross or half the time just looks bored. Edin is a goal scorer no doubt about it but he is not a fighters. He think he deserves to start but does not put on the effort and does not give his all like aguero and negredo do. He loses the ball and his like oh well. Another thing that bugs the piss out of me is when he does come on every touch he takes he wants to shoot. I thank him for everything I like him because of Bosnian pride but his a lazy fuck with a big head. His attitude is not the same as it was, is as he feels his too big or too good and automatically should start well it won't happen. So I say time to off load in January as I wish he gets playing time because of the WC and I don't see that happening at our club. Either way wish I wish him luck bc he will need it Negredo just took showed him up big time. And I'm Bosnian so don't tell me his a treasure either don't want to hear that bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.