Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
How cute I really must have gotten under your skin. Keep digging that hole mate may your jimmies must be eternally rustled. Its called my opinion you have yours the fact u need to personally insult me and have slight digs shows your real intentions brah. Also based on last nights performance neg should keep his spot for the next epl match even thought you will totally disregard what I said here and find new ways of being but hurt..

Is English your second language?
And what the fuck does "Brah" mean?

Brah is Bro or Brother but its mainly gym talk between mates. Never really heard it anywhere else.
I would love to know why Anti is so pro Dzeko

Cuz he's a top tier striker that has been somewhat unlucky and not helped himself due to the style of the football he plays. iv'e seen him play for the national side and its like he's a completely different player sooo much quality but he does look like bambi running with he ball though . If you placed him in a juventus side god help us all.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:14 pm --<br /><br />
foetus said:
AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:

its txt talk. and bro english... cba typing properly

flying-lawnmower.gif

i love that gif lol !

any fuckin way back on subject Dzeko is going to be on the bench for all big games from now on beauty and the beast are there for good.

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
How cute I really must have gotten under your skin. Keep digging that hole mate may your jimmies must be eternally rustled. Its called my opinion you have yours the fact u need to personally insult me and have slight digs shows your real intentions brah. Also based on last nights performance neg should keep his spot for the next epl match even thought you will totally disregard what I said here and find new ways of being but hurt..

its txt talk. and bro english... cba typing properly

From the Bluemoon Code Of Conduct:-

Ric said:
......11. Please avoid using "txt spk" as it has a habit of pissing people off.......

its a Barm said:
any fuckin way back on subject Dzeko is going to be on the bench for all big games from now on beauty and the beast are there for good.
Goodbye Dzeko. Sell him in Jan. End of thread.

AliWaheed said:
its a Barm said:
Unless the Lewandowski rumours are true (which I doubt) and he is being "shopped around" for a cheap january sale to prevent him joining Bayern for free in the summer then I can't see Dzeko going in January. We'd need a replacement and, at that stage of the season, it is always difficult to bring in truly top quality players. I think we're likely to keep him until the end of the season and then, hopefully after he's impressed at the World Cup, we'll be looking to sell him (which I think will be the best move for both club and player at that stage) and bring in a replacement then.

its a Barm said:
Not once Jovetic is fit ;)

I really fail to see why some supporters want Dzeko gone.

If Kun or Negredo get a serious injury in the next game that keeps them out for the entire Season does anyone doubt that Dzeko will score an acceptable return of goals ?

AliWaheed said:
its a Barm said:
Thank fuck for your input, now we can really put this debate to bed.

Mods, close it down.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
Honestly other than a few conspiracy posts (which we get on bluemoon as well ie: barca conspiracy). They are pretty sensible posts, considering it's not even a man city forum.
Like this guy:
There's a fuck ton

As well as "Faguero" "Negredo the faggot" "kunt" in addition to the numerous calls for our players to break their legs, that forum is bullshit. Sensible doesn't come into it. They need there heads testing, as they're doing Edin more harm than good.
I only read the last two pages, didn't stick around. No one is doing Edin more harm than Edin himself. People will talk shit on forums if you're good or if you suck. You can never please everyone.
If only you and others accepted and applied that logic to here...

Haha I've just read that "Edin Dzeko - The Diamond" thread on big soccer, dear God they're more delusional on there then they are on here. They actually think Dzeko is as good as Falcao, Aguero, RVP. They were getting more and more pissed off as one guy claimed Negredo is shit because he only gets tap ins. Also after the first goal a poster claimed "Negredo and Dzeko will never reach these heights because they play second fiddle to Aguero", Negredo then went on to score a hat trick.

2 favourite posts:

"Negredo sucks so badly. All he does is score stupid tap-ins LOL

Dzeko shits all over his face and takes a piss on his corpse."

and

"I just dont get it... Negredo is medio cre IMO.

City is so stupid to ruin a player like dzeko while he could give them SO MUCH.

I just hope he goes to dortmund if lewandowski leaves. The fans would love him, he would get amazing support by the wings and by the '10' mikhatiryan (like impossible to type that good lol).

And then i hope dortmund gets city in the champions league so Dzeko rapes city. If that would happen we should all attack bluemoon :D"

Here's that link again if anyone wants a laugh. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/threads/edin-d%C5%BEeko-the-diamond.1799429/page-634" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/thre ... 9/page-634</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.