Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
pudge said:
adorado30 said:
You are just another fucking parasite on this thread, always leeching....
Is that a reluctant yes?
If by that you mean great performance then yes. Never stop trolling though.
For 2 years it was "...Tottenham away..."

Now this season it's all about "... Newcastle at home..."

Just curious as to why. Those two games are some time apart aren't they?

Plus, don't be bitter about being hooked in yesterday, it was an easy mistake on your part.

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
Is that a reluctant yes?

Plus, don't be bitter about being hooked in yesterday, it was an easy mistake on your part.
I really don't understand what you're driving at. By drawing a parallel between Newcastle and Tottenham.

You give yourself way too much credit. Posting a macro after being called out for being a hater is neither clever nor original.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:

I really don't understand what you're driving at. By drawing a parallel between Newcastle and Tottenham.

You give yourself way too much credit. Posting a macro after being called out for being a hater is neither clever nor original.
Don't be mad, you must always check the fine print. I imagine you now press Ctrl + A after every post you reply to in order to avoid looking ill-informed and stupid in the future, if not you should.

The parallel is obvious, those two performances are echoed by many when highlighting his worth, 2 games in 3+ years is really something if that's all people can reference.

It was all about 'Spurs away' until this season

Main problem with Dzeko is you can't rely on him to put in a decent performance.

His consistency doesn't ever look like it will be good enough for a top club, and that's a shame.

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:

Don't be mad, you must always check the fine print. I imagine you now press Ctrl + A after every post you reply to in order to avoid looking ill-informed and stupid in the future, if not you should.

The parallel is obvious, those two performances are echoed by many when highlighting his worth, 2 games in 3+ years is really something if that's all people can reference.
Wow, you're seriously being delusional, if you think your response even registered. I don't even read half of your posts. Because it's usually semantics arguments which have nothing to do with football.

If you think these two matches are the only two good matches Dzeko had, well I got nothing to say. That says enough anyone needs to know.. :)

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:

Wow, you're seriously being delusional, if you think your response even registered. I don't even read half of your posts. Because it's usually semantics arguments which have nothing to do with football.

If you think these two matches are the only two good matches Dzeko had, well I got nothing to say. That says enough anyone needs to know.. :)
If that's what you take from that then it proves your ignorant responses are just the norm, pity, thought you were more than that.

You yourself referenced just one match in your drawn out post the previous page, wonder which it was and why?

I'm merely highlighting that with Dzeko, it often lies with many hanging onto the past. I.e. Spurs away, the goal vs QPR, Newcastle at home this season, even his Wolfsburg days!

That says a lot about his level of performance this season as well as previous ones.

You keep on hanging on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.