Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. Dzeko is getting plenty of game time. He played majority of the CL match earlier in the week and 25 minutes today. He'll probably get the start next week. I don't see a problem. He was unlucky not to get on the score sheet at the end of the game, but City as a team had no rhythm after they scored the 4th goal so not much was created in terms of goal scoring opportunities.

BosnianDragon said:
bosnie87 said:
I made this video, enjoy :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up0N66M_RXg[/youtube]

I hope Dzeko leaves City. That will be the best for him....., City can manage without him, at least that is what they traying to do for some time (since he scored 4 goals to Liverp.). Therefore, maybe, it will be the best for all.
The inaccuracies within this post, matched with it's ignorance and arguable arrogance are possibly too much even for this thread.

pudge said:
BosnianDragon said:
bosnie87 said:
I made this video, enjoy :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up0N66M_RXg[/youtube]

I hope Dzeko leaves City. That will be the best for him....., City can manage without him, at least that is what they traying to do for some time (since he scored 4 goals to Liverp.). Therefore, maybe, it will be the best for all.
The inaccuracies within this post, matched with it's ignorance and arguable arrogance are possibly too much even for this thread.

City is waisting his carrier. I know he is making good money, however, so far he made more than enough. He played for smaller teams before with great success. At this age has 3-4 years to play on high level. Not much time to achive things he will remember and he will be remembered for.
He was fair to City, therefore City should be fair to him, let him go. He is not bench player/warmer and will never be. Dzeko and City have to start to deal with that fact seriously.

BosnianDragon said:
pudge said:
BosnianDragon said:

City is waisting his carrier. I know he is making good money, however, so far he made more than enough. He played for smaller teams before with great success. At this age has 3-4 years to play on high level. Not much time to achive things he will remember and he will be remembered for.
He was fair to City, therefore City should be fair to him, let him go. He is not bench player/warmer and will never be. Dzeko and City have to start to deal with that fact seriously.

Also, Dzeko and his manager have to realise that at this point there is no turning back. No more time to wait, all chances were waisted (by City or Dzeko). All discussions, including this one, are usseles and contra-productive. It is not up to us, and last two years were more than enough time. Dzeko does not get enough minutes for player of his caliber. In January he should move on and City should be fair and let him go.

I'm a big fan of Dzeko on his day but he needs to watch Negredo's perfomance from yesterday. That is how you use your body! It was so good seeing a striker actual attack the ball and give it out to the oppositions back four.

BosnianDragon said:
pudge said:
BosnianDragon said:

Do you not think he is on the bench for a reason?

They%2527re%2Bback.gif

AntiUnited said:
borassic said:
I'm a big fan of Dzeko on his day but he needs to watch Negredo's perfomance from yesterday. That is how you use your body! It was so good seeing a striker actual attack the ball and give it out to the oppositions back four.

Did he score ?
He didn't need to score his battling and quality provided for others he is very quick for his size as we'll and his work rate was outstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.