Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
borassic said:
I'm a big fan of Dzeko on his day but he needs to watch Negredo's perfomance from yesterday. That is how you use your body! It was so good seeing a striker actual attack the ball and give it out to the oppositions back four.

For above reasons, I think Dzeko should leave. It wil always be some Balloteli, Tevez or Negredo, or someone else. We all have are opinions, likes or dislakes about certain players. Dzeko at least deserved that much so he can leave in January....., it is pointless to discuss anymore who is better striker Balotelli, Tevez, Agguero or Dzeko.At this point he should prepare for January and leave. City should not make him any problems about that.

jimharri said:
They%2527re%2Bback.gif

pmsl, brilliant ;-)

BosnianDragon said:
borassic said:
I'm a big fan of Dzeko on his day but he needs to watch Negredo's perfomance from yesterday. That is how you use your body! It was so good seeing a striker actual attack the ball and give it out to the oppositions back four.

For above reasons, I think Dzeko should leave. It wil always be some Balloteli, Tevez or Negredo, or someone else. We all have are opinions, likes or dislakes about certain players. Dzeko at least deserved that much so he can leave in January....., it is pointless to discuss anymore who is better striker Balotelli, Tevez, Agguero or Dzeko.At this point he should prepare for January and leave. City should not make him any problems about that.
Listen football is a team game.edin was part of the team,if he is struggling to gEt in the first team IMO he has to match what the beast gave us today,he will get his chance again and he must take it, we've just Millard United and your fucking whinging about edin, why don't you wind your mard arse neck in the beast has shown edin what is expected edin must respond,and as much as I like edin if he did leave 1, I'm not sure he would be missed that much,2 get rid of some of the fucking stupid posters on this board

sir peace frog said:
BosnianDragon said:
borassic said:

Listen football is a team game.edin was part of the team,if he is struggling to gEt in the first team IMO he has to match what the beast gave us today,he will get his chance again and he must take it, we've just Millard United and your fucking whinging about edin, why don't you wind your mard arse neck in the beast has shown edin what is expected edin must respond,and as much as I like edin if he did leave 1, I'm not sure he would be missed that much,2 get rid of some of the fucking stupid posters on this board
36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-bJkI.gif

BoyBlue_1985 said:
sir peace frog said:
BosnianDragon said:

+1

pominoz said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
sir peace frog said:

+1
Dzeko is team player more than most of players, and probably more than any striker City has/had. I like see City wininng, love City. As I mentioned earlier it is obvious that City can and want to manage without Dzeko for some time (last two years). Dzeko gave everithing he coul to the team / City. Therefore team/City should be honest towards Dzeko and let him go in January. You have to realise that this is not about team, never was. City has a right to chose, but in the process, should be hones with Dzeko. That process is long time over, it is time for Dzeko to leave, City should not be on the way.

It seems to me that Dzeko is always trying to prove himself by going for goal, when sometimes there are better options. For example yesterday he had a shot when there was an easy pass to Nasri available who was in a much better position.

west didsblue said:
It seems to me that Dzeko is always trying to prove himself by going for goal, when sometimes there are better options. For example yesterday he had a shot when there was an easy pass to Nasri available who was in a much better position.
Not necessarily a bad mindset to have. Dzeko wants to score goals, I appreciate in some instances it is bad, but as a striker it is better than some players like Barry for example who could be 2 yards out from goal and pass it to someone else (no disrespect to Barry, he is always looking to set up a goal as he is not usually in the goal scoring position)

sir peace frog said:
AntiUnited said:
borassic said:

Did he score ?
He didn't need to score his battling and quality provided for others he is very quick for his size as we'll and his work rate was outstanding

Didnt know you get scored on for work rate..

BosnianDragon said:
pominoz said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

+1
Dzeko is team player more than most of players, and probably more than any striker City has/had. I like see City wininng, love City. As I mentioned earlier it is obvious that City can and want to manage without Dzeko for some time (last two years). Dzeko gave everithing he coul to the team / City. Therefore team/City should be honest towards Dzeko and let him go in January. You have to realise that this is not about team, never was. City has a right to chose, but in the process, should be hones with Dzeko. That process is long time over, it is time for Dzeko to leave, City should not be on the way.

The thing is Dzeko was going to leave but Pelli wanted to give him a chance, and so far he has and has been decent. He looks a lot happier with his role this season than he did last season, maybe Pelli has had a chat and said rotation will be happening. He seemed in good spirits yesterday despite being on the bench and gave it his all after coming on. Top teams will rotate and some strikers work better against other teams. Dzeko is always better against the rags late on when they tire<br /><br />-- 23 Sep 2013, 09:58 --<br /><br />
west didsblue said:

Negredo did exactly the same thing yesterday, both times I thought a pass was the better option but at 4-0 and being a striker you cant moan at them for having a go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.