Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
BosnianDragon said:
pominoz said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-bJkI.gif

+1
Dzeko is team player more than most of players, and probably more than any striker City has/had. I like see City wininng, love City. As I mentioned earlier it is obvious that City can and want to manage without Dzeko for some time (last two years). Dzeko gave everithing he coul to the team / City. Therefore team/City should be honest towards Dzeko and let him go in January. You have to realise that this is not about team, never was. City has a right to chose, but in the process, should be hones with Dzeko. That process is long time over, it is time for Dzeko to leave, City should not be on the way.
City should do what is best for city,edin has got the shirt for the first 4 or5 games and IMO has earns that shirt,however the beast was given his chance of the shirt and IMO grabbed it with both hands in the cc cup I reckon peles with give the shirt back to edin with the words you know what you need to do to keep it,however the beast won't let it got easily,it won't be about the goals scored it will be about attitude and IMO the beast has it in huge bucket fulls

AntiUnited said:
sir peace frog said:
AntiUnited said:
Did he score ?
He didn't need to score his battling and quality provided for others he is very quick for his size as we'll and his work rate was outstanding

Didnt know you get scored on for work rate..

Generally you do yes. Work rate, goals, assist, passing, distance travelled. You know stats for a footballer. Its not difficult to know that you are just being obtuse

kp789 said:
AntiUnited said:
sir peace frog said:
He didn't need to score his battling and quality provided for others he is very quick for his size as we'll and his work rate was outstanding

He did set up 2 goals though.

and dzeko dosent? thats my point its double standards when it comes to edin. . against new castle he set up 2 goals and yet some people woman about him not scoring. he scores = he does not put a shift in. neg comes on in debut runs around looks like john rambo does not come close to scoring and yet is hailed as the fukin messiah. By Blue moon standards he was average at best. IM NOT SAYING TO BENCH OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE I GET CALLED BOSNIAN FOR THE 100 time im just saying keep the criticism constant.

AntiUnited said:
kp789 said:
AntiUnited said:

and dzeko dosent? thats my point its double standards when it comes to edin. . against new castle he set up 2 goals and yet some people woman about him not scoring. he scores = he does not put a shift in. neg comes on in debut runs around looks like john rambo does not come close to scoring and yet is hailed as the fukin messiah. By Blue moon standards he was average at best. IM NOT SAYING TO BENCH OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE I GET CALLED BOSNIAN FOR THE 100 time im just saying keep the criticism constant.

He did score on his debut but a blind linesman called him offside

BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
sir peace frog said:

Generally you do yes. Work rate, goals, assist, passing, distance travelled. You know stats for a footballer. Its not difficult to know that you are just being obtuse

tell that to inzahgi, klose, Toti, manzukic, gomez, and di natali or any other pure goal scoring poacher. you dont have to be rambo to do your job as a SF just put the ball in the back of the net.

AntiUnited said:
kp789 said:
AntiUnited said:

Do you know anything at all about football?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
kp789 said:

He did score on his debut but a blind linesman called him offside

sorry he didnt score...<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:12 pm --<br /><br />
west didsblue said:
AntiUnited said:
kp789 said:

Do you know anything at all about football?

sorry i guess your new to the dzeko thread and are totally oblivious to the amount of shit he gets while neg is doing the same thing and is getting called all action man god. (cuz he runs around alot)...

sir peace frog said:
BosnianDragon said:
pominoz said:
Dzeko is team player more than most of players, and probably more than any striker City has/had. I like see City wininng, love City. As I mentioned earlier it is obvious that City can and want to manage without Dzeko for some time (last two years). Dzeko gave everithing he coul to the team / City. Therefore team/City should be honest towards Dzeko and let him go in January. You have to realise that this is not about team, never was. City has a right to chose, but in the process, should be hones with Dzeko. That process is long time over, it is time for Dzeko to leave, City should not be on the way.
City should do what is best for city,edin has got the shirt for the first 4 or5 games and IMO has earns that shirt,however the beast was given his chance of the shirt and IMO grabbed it with both hands in the cc cup I reckon peles with give the shirt back to edin with the words you know what you need to do to keep it,however the beast won't let it got easily,it won't be about the goals scored it will be about attitude and IMO the beast has it in huge bucket fulls

Exactlly, City made his choice. Will not go in discussion who is better striker (majority of people like you were talking high about Baloteli, Tevez, Aguero etc, while Dzeko as 4-th choice and lest amount of minute was the best striker, had many assists etc.). Dzeko deserved ti be treated honestly and let go in January. After he leaves, couple years pass, some objective conclussions about Dzeko and City can be made. At this moment, Dzeko has to big wall to jump over.

AntiUnited said:
kp789 said:
AntiUnited said:

Dont bother pal..I gave up with the spoilt kids on here a while back..

fickle to the core...

quite sad really.. I mean seriously,how anyone can come on here and berate a player after a fantastic win against the scum just shows immaturity and self depreciation..

let em get on with it in their little ickle world..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.