Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
sir peace frog said:
AntiUnited said:
Did he score ?
He didn't need to score his battling and quality provided for others he is very quick for his size as we'll and his work rate was outstanding

Didnt know you get scored on for work rate..

No you 'get scored on' generally for how well you play

There is more to playing well than scoring goals, even as a striker

Negredo set up two goals and is looking a far better player for us than Dzeko

samharris said:
AntiUnited said:
kp789 said:
He did set up 2 goals though.

and dzeko dosent? thats my point its double standards when it comes to edin. . against new castle he set up 2 goals and yet some people woman about him not scoring. he scores = he does not put a shift in. neg comes on in debut runs around looks like john rambo does not come close to scoring and yet is hailed as the fukin messiah. By Blue moon standards he was average at best. IM NOT SAYING TO BENCH OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE I GET CALLED BOSNIAN FOR THE 100 time im just saying keep the criticism constant.

Dont bother pal..I gave up with the spoilt kids on here a while back..

fickle to the core...

quite sad really..

+1

Scored 42 goals for MCFC and still getting abuse, unbelievable.

AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
and dzeko dosent? thats my point its double standards when it comes to edin. . against new castle he set up 2 goals and yet some people woman about him not scoring. he scores = he does not put a shift in. neg comes on in debut runs around looks like john rambo does not come close to scoring and yet is hailed as the fukin messiah. By Blue moon standards he was average at best. IM NOT SAYING TO BENCH OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE I GET CALLED BOSNIAN FOR THE 100 time im just saying keep the criticism constant.

He did score on his debut but a blind linesman called him offside

sorry he didnt score...

-- Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:12 pm --

west didsblue said:
AntiUnited said:
Do you know anything at all about football?

sorry i guess your new to the dzeko thread and are totally oblivious to the amount of shit he gets while neg is doing the same thing and is getting called all action man god. (cuz he runs around alot)...

So im guessing you dont like Negredo. I was only clearing up your assessment that he didn't come close to scoring when he did. You obviously have a lot of time for Dzeko but its clear that sometimes like yesterday especially that Negredo was the right choice. I pointed out to the other lad that Dzeko actually seemed happier than last season when he started from the bench. Negredo and Dzeko will rotate, that is obvious as even though Dzeko scored on Tuesday Negredo started the derby.
I know you think Dzeko gets pelted a lot and in fairness he does but I think there is a lot of bad blood from the end of last season when he just gave up. Bluemoon is a strange world where everyone is open for attack and I generally dont think it represents the majority of fans anyway.
Just to point out its not running about alot its the runs he makes he moves defenders and takes them away from the ball. Dzeko does not do this as he is a different footballer, more of a direct striker rather than one that will move defenders for others. Both have merits and both are scoring goals, its a win win situation at the moment

BosnianDragon said:
sir peace frog said:
BosnianDragon said:
Dzeko is team player more than most of players, and probably more than any striker City has/had. I like see City wininng, love City. As I mentioned earlier it is obvious that City can and want to manage without Dzeko for some time (last two years). Dzeko gave everithing he coul to the team / City. Therefore team/City should be honest towards Dzeko and let him go in January. You have to realise that this is not about team, never was. City has a right to chose, but in the process, should be hones with Dzeko. That process is long time over, it is time for Dzeko to leave, City should not be on the way.
City should do what is best for city,edin has got the shirt for the first 4 or5 games and IMO has earns that shirt,however the beast was given his chance of the shirt and IMO grabbed it with both hands in the cc cup I reckon peles with give the shirt back to edin with the words you know what you need to do to keep it,however the beast won't let it got easily,it won't be about the goals scored it will be about attitude and IMO the beast has it in huge bucket fulls

Exactlly, City made his choice. Will not go in discussion who is better striker (majority of people like you were talking high about Baloteli, Tevez, Aguero etc, while Dzeko as 4-th choice and lest amount of minute was the best striker, had many assists etc.). Dzeko deserved ti be treated honestly and let go in January. After he leaves, couple years pass, some objective conclussions about Dzeko and City can be made. At this moment, Dzeko has to big wall to jump over.

To be honest with you, in general, Edin's oposition is to strong. He is losing his time and skills in City. You all also have to be honest with yourself, you don't like him as all other strikers you had or have in the moment. Overall It is too big wall for Dzeko. He should stop traying to jump over it and should leave and City should let him go. All chances and time is wasted, the sooner the better for booth parties.

The Fat el Hombre said:
AntiUnited said:
sir peace frog said:
He didn't need to score his battling and quality provided for others he is very quick for his size as we'll and his work rate was outstanding

Not true at all. tell that to the best natural goalscorers through the years. inzaghi was so fukin lazy he fell asleep offside but yet he gets a sniff of the goal he puts it in the bag. kinda like yesterday dzeko gets the ball charges down the pitch and almost scores. sorry and based on what does neg look better? im pretty sure dzkeo is on the same amount or more goals then him and has set up the same or more goals for there team players. it all comes down to perception. One player is HEY LOOK AT ME Im running jumping fuk ye kind of player. the 2nd is less boisterous but gets the job done.

Yes, that's what's sad.

Not the blind worshiping and border line stalker following of a single footballer mainly due to the fact he's from the same country as you.

That's perfectly normal, I'm sure there's many a blue on redcafe this morning praising Rooney. Maybe a few on RAWK sucking Sturridge off at the hinge end too.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

sorry he didnt score...

west didsblue said:

sorry i guess your new to the dzeko thread and are totally oblivious to the amount of shit he gets while neg is doing the same thing and is getting called all action man god. (cuz he runs around alot)...

So im guessing you dont like Negredo. I was only clearing up your assessment that he didn't come close to scoring when he did. You obviously have a lot of time for Dzeko but its clear that sometimes like yesterday especially that Negredo was the right choice. I pointed out to the other lad that Dzeko actually seemed happier than last season when he started from the bench. Negredo and Dzeko will rotate, that is obvious as even though Dzeko scored on Tuesday Negredo started the derby.
I know you think Dzeko gets pelted a lot and in fairness he does but I think there is a lot of bad blood from the end of last season when he just gave up. Bluemoon is a strange world where everyone is open for attack and I generally dont think it represents the majority of fans anyway.
Just to point out its not running about alot its the runs he makes he moves defenders and takes them away from the ball. Dzeko does not do this as he is a different footballer, more of a direct striker rather than one that will move defenders for others. Both have merits and both are scoring goals, its a win win situation at the moment

Never said that i hated him nor did i say to bench him. the only striker i advocated to bench was kun cuz untill yesterday i thought he was living off his 2 season agos form. but yesterdays performance warrants him a starting spot. the thing that pisses me off is the complete bi polar views when it comes to neg and dzeko.

samharris said:
AntiUnited said:
kp789 said:
He did set up 2 goals though.

Dont bother pal..I gave up with the spoilt kids on here a while back..

fickle to the core...

quite sad really.. I mean seriously,how anyone can come on here and berate a player after a fantastic win against the scum just shows immaturity and self depreciation..

let em get on with it in their little ickle world..

I do not get your unwavering support for Dzeko, he is average at best for most of the games he plays, how can you not see this?
I know you are a "proper City fan" not a Dzeko fanboy, but the guy is average in this team.
He may move to a "lesser" team and do well, but in our team he just does not cut it.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

sorry he didnt score...

west didsblue said:

It is not win/win situation will never be. This can last only for short period of time. On the and City, Negredo and Dzeko will all lose. Decissions have to be made (I think they already are). Players have to play in order to keep their form, confidence and high level compete (can you imagine any sport, any player where he does not compete and expect high professional results), City can not keep Negredo and Dzeko as rotation duo. That never worked out in any serious teams. Dzeko waited long enough, he deserved chance to leave in January. All other things as "rotation", "supersub" etc. are just b.s.

AntiUnited said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
AntiUnited said:

Not true at all. tell that to the best natural goalscorers through the years. inzaghi was so fukin lazy he fell asleep offside but yet he gets a sniff of the goal he puts it in the bag. kinda like yesterday dzeko gets the ball charges down the pitch and almost scores. sorry and based on what does neg look better? im pretty sure dzkeo is on the same amount or more goals then him and has set up the same or more goals for there team players. it all comes down to perception. One player is HEY LOOK AT ME Im running jumping fuk ye kind of player. the 2nd is less boisterous but gets the job done.

On all round play Negredo is looking better so far. Edin doesn't 'get the job done' mostly because he is usually crap and scoring a goal doesn't justify 89 other minutes of losing the ball and missing sitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.