Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
No17 said:
BosnianDragon said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Agreed

He's just not got the skills to cut it here

Unfortinatelly for him he proved you wrong, but club politics, managemet decissions and long term plan is what counts. City maybe does not need this type of striker. As Bosnian I might be subjective, but for me he is the best striker (was the best last season which is the fact proven by statistics). Also, Negredo and Jovetic seems to be better strikers than Aguero who is overrated for some reason to me unknown. Maybe this season he might up to the level everyone talk about.

I repeat...you lost it.

Facts and reality is sometimes hard to accept

BosnianDragon said:
No17 said:
BosnianDragon said:
Unfortinatelly for him he proved you wrong, but club politics, managemet decissions and long term plan is what counts. City maybe does not need this type of striker. As Bosnian I might be subjective, but for me he is the best striker (was the best last season which is the fact proven by statistics). Also, Negredo and Jovetic seems to be better strikers than Aguero who is overrated for some reason to me unknown. Maybe this season he might up to the level everyone talk about.

I repeat...you lost it.

Facts and reality is sometimes hard to accept

This are not facts sory.
1) Aguero is by far bigest name and striker with the best skilis, ( it is perfectly reasonable that the team is bulit around him )
2) Dzeko is great striker and the best finisher in his team. But he in not best suited for the way this team plays.
3) Negredo in not as good finisher as Dzeko ( but he stil is OK finisher ) is, but he is stronger on the ball and more fisical.
4) Jovetic is a great striker and was a big star in Italy. He is very young and can in future be next Aguero. He is totaly diferent striker than Dzeko and Negredo.

TO me personaly City have the best strikers in europe combained. But unfortunately in most cases it is better to have 2 in form strikers than 4 extremly good one but not in best form. To me there is only ONE problem in this team setup. THERE is ONE BIG NAME striker TOO MUCH in the team. And it is one of Dzeko, or Negredo.

/ sory about my english, i think most of you understand me anyway /

Zlatan said:
No17 said:
BosnianDragon said:

I repeat...you lost it.

He didn lost it. Most of the things he said were true. But to say that Jovetic and Negredo are better than Aguero is really IDIOTIC. He is worth as those 2 combined.

What is idiotic about mentioning that last year Aguero was not even close to be the best striker, and next to Kompany and Yaya can not be even taken in consideration as best player. Some Aguero fans live in illusion, I'm not sure do we watching the same games (like living in parallel universe). Maybe this season he step up, but when Jovetic explodes and Negredo become constant reality will knock on the door for some people trying to avoid it.

Everyone has had him sold for the last 3 window and to my knowledge he has never asked to leave and i cant see him doing so in jan either as pellers has bigged him up so much and he seems really happy again.Honestly some people need to get this hatred they have for him

BosnianDragon said:
Zlatan said:
No17 said:
I repeat...you lost it.

He didn lost it. Most of the things he said were true. But to say that Jovetic and Negredo are better than Aguero is really IDIOTIC. He is worth as those 2 combined.

What is idiotic about mentioning that last year Aguero was not even close to be the best striker, and next to Kompany and Yaya can not be even taken in consideration as best player. Some Aguero fans live in illusion, I'm not sure do we watching the same games (like living in parallel universe). Maybe this season he step up, but when Jovetic explodes and Negredo become constant reality will knock on the door for some people trying to avoid it.
So much irony.

Ughh... I can't stand Dzekos Bosnian fanboys. I get it, you're from the same tiny nation with a very close knit community, You are passionate about anything your countrymen do. But your over the top bullshit really does nothing to help your cause.

I love Edin. I think he's a very good striker and a nice guy along with it. But these guys are deluded. Aguero had a bad season last year. That happens to every player at some point. Sergio is easily the best striker we have at the club, His all round play is only equaled by Luis Suarez in the entire League.

karen7 said:
Everyone has had him sold for the last 3 window and to my knowledge he has never asked to leave and i cant see him doing so in jan either as pellers has bigged him up so much and he seems really happy again.Honestly some people need to get this hatred they have for him

I dont think it is just hate. There are more things.

1) Ignorance
2) Hate
3) Bored people who doesnt have beter thing to do , than do slag there own players in forums. Today Dzeko, next day Garcia, ..... so on
4) People who doesnt know a lot about football, and dont understand that there are DIFERENT types of strikers and all can be vary good in some setup and not so good in other setup

Fucking hell, only skimmed a couple of pages but this is like some form of unreality bubble.

"Aguero overrated" and "Negredo and Jovetic better then Sergio" and "Dzeko, best striker at club".

Wow, seriously weird.

BlakeTheBlue said:
Ughh... I can't stand Dzekos Bosnian fanboys. I get it, you're from the same tiny nation with a very close knit community, You are passionate about anything your countrymen do. But your over the top bullshit really does nothing to help your cause.

I love Edin. I think he's a very good striker and a nice guy along with it. But these guys are deluded. Aguero had a bad season last year. That happens to every player at some point. Sergio is easily the best striker we have at the club, His all round play is only equaled by Luis Suarez in the entire League.

Not sure about that, so far you are proven wrong. Maybe MP finds better role and inspires Aguero. He already doing better, but still miles away from your claims.

Zlatan said:
karen7 said:

I dont think it is just hate. There are more things.

1) Ignorance
2) Hate
3) Bored people who doesnt have beter thing to do , than do slag there own players in forums. Today Dzeko, next day Garcia, ..... so on
4) People who doesnt know a lot about football, and dont understand that there are DIFERENT types of strikers and all can be vary good in some setup and not so good in other setup

So we just get this out of the way since your a new poster and all. are you Bosnian ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.