Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zlatan said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
Ughh... I can't stand Dzekos Bosnian fanboys. I get it, you're from the same tiny nation with a very close knit community, You are passionate about anything your countrymen do. But your over the top bullshit really does nothing to help your cause.

I love Edin. I think he's a very good striker and a nice guy along with it. But these guys are deluded. Aguero had a bad season last year. That happens to every player at some point. Sergio is easily the best striker we have at the club, His all round play is only equaled by Luis Suarez in the entire League.

I agree with you 1000 %. Not all people from the balkans are Dzeko funboys. Aguero is in the league of its own ( Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Cavani )
But Dzeko is a striker who was almost the WORLD CLASS STRIKER. Near Aguero class. He was wanted by virtualy ALL of Europs top clubs. He had the luxury tho chose the club. But now he is just very good striker unfortunately. And he will hardly be anything more if he have to fight for the second striker place every single game.

Again illusion, extreme one, to compare Aguero with proven world top class players. Based on what you claim that, last seson, one before, or the one 3 years ago. Maybe one day, never know, but at this moment it is absolute insult to the fotball world to compare Aguero with Ronaldo, Mesi and Ibrahimovic (maybe Cavani sinse he is not on the top yet). Aguero is not even in MC's top player.

BosnianDragon said:
Davs 19 said:
BosnianDragon said:
Not sure about that, so far you are proven wrong. Maybe MP finds better role and inspires Aguero. He already doing better, but still miles away from your claims.

Move away from the hash pipe my friend. Edin is a very good player but not even close to rivalling Aguero..........Your devotion is to be admired but seriously clouds your judgement. Obviously, you won't agree with any of this post.....

Did not have intention to compare Edin and Aguero (I hope for Edin to leave in January). Just proven fact that so far Aguero was overrated by most of the fans which does not mean that he will not be better in future. However with Jovetic and Negredo on board you'll be suprised what those two can do (especilly Jovetic sinse he has middfield and striker skill combined - take a look at some of his games in Italy).

I've watched Jovetic a lot and he's a gem of a player. I'd prefer Edin to stay but not sure he'll accept the amount of rotation he'll probably be subject to.

BosnianDragon said:
Zlatan said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
Ughh... I can't stand Dzekos Bosnian fanboys. I get it, you're from the same tiny nation with a very close knit community, You are passionate about anything your countrymen do. But your over the top bullshit really does nothing to help your cause.

I love Edin. I think he's a very good striker and a nice guy along with it. But these guys are deluded. Aguero had a bad season last year. That happens to every player at some point. Sergio is easily the best striker we have at the club, His all round play is only equaled by Luis Suarez in the entire League.

I agree with you 1000 %. Not all people from the balkans are Dzeko funboys. Aguero is in the league of its own ( Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Cavani )
But Dzeko is a striker who was almost the WORLD CLASS STRIKER. Near Aguero class. He was wanted by virtualy ALL of Europs top clubs. He had the luxury tho chose the club. But now he is just very good striker unfortunately. And he will hardly be anything more if he have to fight for the second striker place every single game.

Again illusion, extreme one, to compare Aguero with proven world top class players. Based on what you claim that, last seson, one before, or the one 3 years ago. Maybe one day, never know, but at this moment it is absolute insult to the fotball world to compare Aguero with Ronaldo, Mesi and Ibrahimovic (maybe Cavani sinse he is not on the top yet). Aguero is not even in MC's top player.
If we were to put both players up for sale in January, Edin would be sold for around £20 million with only 2-3 clubs showing genuine interest. Aguero would have pretty much every top team in Europe fighting to get him, probably paying upto £50 million. That's the difference in class.

BosnianDragon said:
Davs 19 said:
BosnianDragon said:
Not sure about that, so far you are proven wrong. Maybe MP finds better role and inspires Aguero. He already doing better, but still miles away from your claims.

Move away from the hash pipe my friend. Edin is a very good player but not even close to rivalling Aguero..........Your devotion is to be admired but seriously clouds your judgement. Obviously, you won't agree with any of this post.....

Did not have intention to compare Edin and Aguero (I hope for Edin to leave in January). Just proven fact that so far Aguero was overrated by most of the fans which does not mean that he will not be better in future. However with Jovetic and Negredo on board you'll be suprised what those two can do (especilly Jovetic sinse he has middfield and striker skill combined - take a look at some of his games in Italy).
In what way?

Explain how he's overrated

Also, once again, I hope the irony isn't lost on you

pudge said:
BosnianDragon said:
Davs 19 said:

In what way?

Explain how he's overrated

Also, once again, I hope the irony isn't lost on you

No irony, just proven facts already elaborated in previous posts.

Pablo1 said:
BosnianDragon said:
Zlatan said:

If we were to put both players up for sale in January, Edin would be sold for around £20 million with only 2-3 clubs showing genuine interest. Aguero would have pretty much every top team in Europe fighting to get him, probably paying upto £50 million. That's the difference in class.

Sums the two players up perfectly.

BosnianDragon said:
Zlatan said:
BlakeTheBlue said:

It is not an illusion. Aguero is WORLD CLASS. His first season show this. his second was not so good. And i have a feeling that this season he will show again his quality and the city will have to fight hard not to sell him to Real Madrid which will ( i think) send a 40-50 mil. offer for him.
You dont have to tell me how good Dzeko is because i know it vary well. He is much better that he is showing right now. The same thing goes for Balotelii last year. And i think at least ONE of Negredo / Jovetic will not show his BEST this year. I can explain you why if you want. Of course i can be also wrong.

Pablo1 said:
If we were to put both players up for sale in January, Edin would be sold for around £20 million with only 2-3 clubs showing genuine interest. Aguero would have pretty much every top team in Europe fighting to get him, probably paying up to £50 million. That's the difference in class.

Would you please define "top teams" in Europe who will pay 50 mil. pounds for Kun? Do you mean Madrid, PSG and Monaco? Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.