Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pablo1 said:
BosnianDragon said:
Zlatan said:
I agree with you 1000 %. Not all people from the balkans are Dzeko funboys. Aguero is in the league of its own ( Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Cavani )
But Dzeko is a striker who was almost the WORLD CLASS STRIKER. Near Aguero class. He was wanted by virtualy ALL of Europs top clubs. He had the luxury tho chose the club. But now he is just very good striker unfortunately. And he will hardly be anything more if he have to fight for the second striker place every single game.

Again illusion, extreme one, to compare Aguero with proven world top class players. Based on what you claim that, last seson, one before, or the one 3 years ago. Maybe one day, never know, but at this moment it is absolute insult to the fotball world to compare Aguero with Ronaldo, Mesi and Ibrahimovic (maybe Cavani sinse he is not on the top yet). Aguero is not even in MC's top player.
If we were to put both players up for sale in January, Edin would be sold for around £20 million with only 2-3 clubs showing genuine interest. Aguero would have pretty much every top team in Europe fighting to get him, probably paying upto £50 million. That's the difference in class.

No intention to compare them two, but not sure about 50 mil for Aguero. Maybe since there is more and more money in football. However, I think more valuble is Company, Yaya, Silva and Nasri..etc. Teams ready to pay that much money like Real, Barcelona, Bayern and some others will never pay that much money for him, if they were willing to pay that much Aguero would never join MC.

BosnianDragon said:
pudge said:
BosnianDragon said:
Did not have intention to compare Edin and Aguero (I hope for Edin to leave in January). Just proven fact that so far Aguero was overrated by most of the fans which does not mean that he will not be better in future. However with Jovetic and Negredo on board you'll be suprised what those two can do (especilly Jovetic sinse he has middfield and striker skill combined - take a look at some of his games in Italy).
In what way?

Explain how he's overrated

Also, once again, I hope the irony isn't lost on you

No irony, just proven facts already elaborated in previous posts.
No you haven't explained how Aguero is overrated.

There is also an abundance of irony

EDIT: Nasri worth more than Aguero?

Anyone that thinks aguero is not world class has immediately voided all arguments they have. Comparing him to ronaldo and messi is futile, they are elite players that have their own bracket, but denying he's world class and actually overrated makes any opinion from the same person automatically sound stupid.

BosnianDragon said:
Zlatan said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
Ughh... I can't stand Dzekos Bosnian fanboys. I get it, you're from the same tiny nation with a very close knit community, You are passionate about anything your countrymen do. But your over the top bullshit really does nothing to help your cause.

I love Edin. I think he's a very good striker and a nice guy along with it. But these guys are deluded. Aguero had a bad season last year. That happens to every player at some point. Sergio is easily the best striker we have at the club, His all round play is only equaled by Luis Suarez in the entire League.

I agree with you 1000 %. Not all people from the balkans are Dzeko funboys. Aguero is in the league of its own ( Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Cavani )
But Dzeko is a striker who was almost the WORLD CLASS STRIKER. Near Aguero class. He was wanted by virtualy ALL of Europs top clubs. He had the luxury tho chose the club. But now he is just very good striker unfortunately. And he will hardly be anything more if he have to fight for the second striker place every single game.

Again illusion, extreme one, to compare Aguero with proven world top class players. Based on what you claim that, last seson, one before, or the one 3 years ago. Maybe one day, never know, but at this moment it is absolute insult to the fotball world to compare Aguero with Ronaldo, Mesi and Ibrahimovic (maybe Cavani sinse he is not on the top yet). Aguero is not even in MC's top player.

Who is then?

pudge said:
BosnianDragon said:
pudge said:
In what way?

Explain how he's overrated

Also, once again, I hope the irony isn't lost on you

Bellow is one example how Aguero is overrated
"I agree with you 1000 %. Not all people from the balkans are Dzeko funboys. Aguero is in the league of its own ( Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Cavani )"

Another, complete dellusion, is that some teams are ready to pay 50 mil for him.....

Please all Aguero funboys come down to the real world

BosnianDragon said:
Pablo1 said:
BosnianDragon said:
If we were to put both players up for sale in January, Edin would be sold for around £20 million with only 2-3 clubs showing genuine interest. Aguero would have pretty much every top team in Europe fighting to get him, probably paying upto £50 million. That's the difference in class.

No intention to compare them two, but not sure about 50 mil for Aguero. Maybe since there is more and more money in football. However, I think more valuble is Company, Yaya, Silva and Nasri..etc. Teams ready to pay that much money like Real, Barcelona, Bayern and some others will never pay that much money for him, if they were willing to pay that much Aguero would never join MC.

Mmmmm .....I've not noticed many of your posts but I assume you're not a Blue ?

Pablo1 said:
BosnianDragon said:
Zlatan said:

You are 100 % correct. Dzekos price from 15 milion EUR - 25 milon EUR ( based on his performance this year, and because of his big wages ).
Agueros from 40 milion EUR - 55 milion EUR. You are also correct ( i think ) about how many clubs will look at those 2.
But it is also true That Negredo in currently worth 25.000,00 EUR. And Dzeko in 27.000,00 EUR. // TRANSFERMARKT //. Which means that things like one is great and the other is shit are 1000 % NOT TRUE.

BosnianDragon said:
pudge said:
BosnianDragon said:

Bellow is one example how Aguero is overrated
"I agree with you 1000 %. Not all people from the balkans are Dzeko funboys. Aguero is in the league of its own ( Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Cavani )"

Another, complete dellusion, is that some teams are ready to pay 50 mil for him.....

Please all Aguero funboys come down to the real world
Yet you say Dzeko is better than Aguero, and that's not overrating someone?

That's irony I'm afraid

I also feel your sole intention is to antagonize, shame on myself for replying.

Rammy Blue said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
Rammy Blue said:
Fucking hell, only skimmed a couple of pages but this is like some form of unreality bubble.

"Aguero overrated" and "Negredo and Jovetic better then Sergio" and "Dzeko, best striker at club".

Wow, seriously weird.

I think when he's "in the mood" Dzeko is lethal. He is deadly accurate and perhaps there is an argument for him being the most accomplished "finisher" at the club. But he's nowhere near Aguero in terms of overall skill... Neither are Jovetic or Negredo for that matter. Certainly not for now anyway, but i think/hope Jovetic will reach that level.

When he's in the mood being the operative part as when he's not he can look like a fucking sunday league pub player.

Sunday League is very harsh, He's always got the talent even when he's looking disinterested. But you're right about the mood thing. I knew when i was typing it that the "In the mood" bit was the stand out point. The fact is, as much as i love Edin his biggest problem as far as i can see is his sulky nature. He feels he should be the top dog all the time and that's just not how any great player should look at things imo.

Zabaleta is a prime example. I think he is the best RB in the league and one of the best in the world. But he knows there are times when you might have to play second fiddle. As long as the team is winning, that's all that matters to players like Zaba. He has the clubs best interests at heart above anything else. He's got the skills and the temperament . Edin needs to take a leaf out of Zabas book. But i doubt that will happen.

Davs 19 said:
BosnianDragon said:
Pablo1 said:

Mmmmm .....I've not noticed many of your posts but I assume you're not a Blue ?

MC is my favorite EU team, I'm fan therefore such a big effort to clear some things. I remember last year when most of the fans were placing Baloeteli, Tevez or Manchini in stars while for the rest of the world it was obvious that change needed to be made.
Some things a lot easier to see from the distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.