Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
BosnianDragon said:
Davs 19 said:
BosnianDragon said:
No intention to compare them two, but not sure about 50 mil for Aguero. Maybe since there is more and more money in football. However, I think more valuble is Company, Yaya, Silva and Nasri..etc. Teams ready to pay that much money like Real, Barcelona, Bayern and some others will never pay that much money for him, if they were willing to pay that much Aguero would never join MC.

Mmmmm .....I've not noticed many of your posts but I assume you're not a Blue ?

MC is my favorite EU team, I'm fan therefore such a big effort to clear some things. I remember last year when most of the fans were placing Baloeteli, Tevez or Manchini in stars while for the rest of the world it was obvious that change needed to be made.
Some things a lot easier to see from the distance.
True, so it would help if you removed yourself from Edin's arse

pudge said:
BosnianDragon said:
Davs 19 said:

MC is my favorite EU team, I'm fan therefore such a big effort to clear some things. I remember last year when most of the fans were placing Baloeteli, Tevez or Manchini in stars while for the rest of the world it was obvious that change needed to be made.
Boom

pudge said:
BosnianDragon said:
Davs 19 said:

This X100

Pudge comedy gold.

pudge said:
BosnianDragon said:
pudge said:
No you haven't explained how Aguero is overrated.

There is also an abundance of irony

EDIT: Nasri worth more than Aguero?

Bellow is one example how Aguero is overrated
"I agree with you 1000 %. Not all people from the balkans are Dzeko funboys. Aguero is in the league of its own ( Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Cavani )"

Another, complete dellusion, is that some teams are ready to pay 50 mil for him.....

Please all Aguero funboys come down to the real world
Yet you say Dzeko is better than Aguero, and that's not overrating someone?

That's irony I'm afraid

I also feel your sole intention is to antagonize, shame on myself for replying.

I will not go in discussion who is better Dzeko or Aguero. Just mentioned that Dzeko was the best striker last year by all stats. They are two different players, and as Bosnian I might be subjective but Dzeko for me at anytime is better striker than Aguerro. Also was awarded as best striker and player in Bundesliga (which at this moment has higher ranking than PL). Would take him anytime before Aguero for striker position. That is the problem, I think that Aguerro is not tipical striker and should play closer to the middle.

BlakeTheBlue said:
Rammy Blue said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
I think when he's "in the mood" Dzeko is lethal. He is deadly accurate and perhaps there is an argument for him being the most accomplished "finisher" at the club. But he's nowhere near Aguero in terms of overall skill... Neither are Jovetic or Negredo for that matter. Certainly not for now anyway, but i think/hope Jovetic will reach that level.

When he's in the mood being the operative part as when he's not he can look like a fucking sunday league pub player.

Sunday League is very harsh, He's always got the talent even when he's looking disinterested. But you're right about the mood thing. I knew when i was typing it that the "In the mood" bit was the stand out point. The fact is, as much as i love Edin his biggest problem as far as i can see is his sulky nature. He feels he should be the top dog all the time and that's just not how any great player should look at things imo.

Zabaleta is a prime example. I think he is the best RB in the league and one of the best in the world. But he knows there are times when you might have to play second fiddle. As long as the team is winning, that's all that matters to players like Zaba. He has the clubs best interests at heart above anything else. He's got the skills and the temperament . Edin needs to take a leaf out of Zabas book. But i doubt that will happen.

Best post so far. You have a BIG point here. But i personaly think that you and a lot of people here dont understand Edin in the real way. I am from Balkans so i think i can say i undestand mentality of people down there vary vary good. Only one thing in not true i think. Belive me he doesnt have SULKY NATURE. It is something which is hard to explain to the people outside of balkans. It is "TYPICAL" BALKAN BEHAVIOUR. It is hard to explain it in a few words.

BosnianDragon said:
pudge said:
BosnianDragon said:
Bellow is one example how Aguero is overrated
"I agree with you 1000 %. Not all people from the balkans are Dzeko funboys. Aguero is in the league of its own ( Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Cavani )"

Another, complete dellusion, is that some teams are ready to pay 50 mil for him.....

Please all Aguero funboys come down to the real world

That's irony I'm afraid

I will not go in discussion who is better Dzeko or Aguero. Just mentioned that Dzeko was the best striker last year by all stats. They are two different players, and as Bosnian I might be subjective but Dzeko for me at anytime is better striker than Aguerro. Also was awarded as best striker and player in Bundesliga (which at this moment has higher ranking than PL). Would take him anytime before Aguero for striker position. That is the problem, I think that Aguerro is not tipical striker and should play closer to the middle.
BosnianDragon said:
As Bosnian I might be subjective, but for me he is the best striker
YOU_DONT_SAY.png

shevtheblue said:
pudge said:
BosnianDragon said:
Boom

I see here some very intelectual posts....., if you don't like Edin don't know what you do on this tread.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:11 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
BosnianDragon said:
pudge said:

That's irony I'm afraid

BosnianDragon said:
As Bosnian I might be subjective, but for me he is the best striker
YOU_DONT_SAY.png

Dzeko proved himself as better striker, Aguero still need to do it other way around (was he in any league the best striker, or was he at least the best striker in MC). I understand you love the guy, but isn't my problem.
Again, don't take it personaly, just my opinion.

It's pretty much impossible to hold a constructive debate about Edin Dzeko with a Bosnian. They worship the guy as if he is a god. He symbolizes something very special to a nation of people who have had more than their fair share of the bad times. So for that reason alone i can kind of just let them get on with their blind hero worship.

I once pointed out to them that Edins first touch might not be all that great... Apparently that was because Mancini didn't play him enough, It was Citys fault for not using him "correctly". In no way was it because he just simply has a pretty shit first touch.

However, this "Better than Aguero" bollocks is just too much. As much as i rate Edin as a technically gifted player and a lethal goal scorer, the facts are his attitude isn't always what it should be and in terms of all round play he isn't in the same league as Kun Aguero. But not many are imo. Like i said, theirs only Suarez in the entire league who even comes close.

Here's jusy a few reminders for you if you needed them:

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLw5ihPZTZk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLw5ihPZTZk</a>

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3EwYANjO2I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3EwYANjO2I</a>

That second goal against Norwich was just Insane

BosnianDragon said:
shevtheblue said:
pudge said:
Boom

I see here some very intelectual posts....., if you don't like Edin don't know what you do on this tread.

It's not a tribute to edin thread, its a dzeko thread to discuss the player, wether good or bad, that represents the club we love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.