Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
kismet said:
In 120 years of trying we only win the Premiership on 3 occasions........leading scorers -

1936 - Doherty, Brook and Tilson
1968 - Bell, Lee and Young
2012 - Aguerro, Balo and DZEKO

City legends one and all.

Been watching CIty for 50 years from Blackley/Middleton. Dzeko is one of the best I have seen.
Do you just have that one post ready to copy and paste every week?

Dzeko did his job again today and scored. Pity that in other areas we were just not up to the task.

Hard to say how good this team is. The United win is hard to assess due to their current form.

pudge said:
kismet said:
In 120 years of trying we only win the Premiership on 3 occasions........leading scorers -

1936 - Doherty, Brook and Tilson
1968 - Bell, Lee and Young
2012 - Aguerro, Balo and DZEKO

City legends one and all.

Been watching CIty for 50 years from Blackley/Middleton. Dzeko is one of the best I have seen.
Do you just have that one post ready to copy and paste every week?

Then, im Afraid Kismet, I cannot take anything seriously, you say about football.

kismet said:
Dzeko did his job again today and scored. Pity that in other areas we were just not up to the task.

Hard to say how good this team is. The United win is hard to assess due to their current form.

Dzeko should not have been subbed. BIG MISTAKE which cost city a game. ( in combination with Nasri sub. , who was the best player of the game) ?
You dont sub a scorer until the oposition is crushed ??

Over the last 40 years I have rated the best as -

- the 68 team
- the 76 team
- Trevor Francis
- Nicholas Anelka
- the 2012 team

Dzeko is included within that group.

But maybe I am wrong. What if he subbed Nasri and Dzeko to rest them for Bayern game ??

Zlatan said:
But maybe I am wrong. What if he subbed Nasri and Dzeko to rest them for Bayern game ??

Then it was a really poor decision. Particularly the Nasri substitution. The premiership is the priority by a long distance.

Zlatan I think he subbed Samir because he had been booked and didn't want him getting another card.

Bayern is now an enormous game for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.