Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zlatan said:
pudge said:
BosnianDragon said:
Aguero still need to prove all those things you are claming, therefore just beeing Aguero's fan will not cut it.
If Aguero and Dzeko would stop they carriers at this point and someone make a list of their achivements and results Aguero would be way below Dzeko. Do you understand my point. All last year I was reading how Aguero is great, but except love for the guy, many things were not making any sense. Maybe this season is Aguero's and he will reach level everyone talk about, but till that happen please spare me of your dellusions.
Yet he scored 17 goals last season, that must make Dzeko's 15 down right abysmal.

After all, it's not like everyone underperformed last season or anything.

If both players were put up for sale tomorrow, it wouldn't shock anyone to see Aguero go for double what Dzeko would. Except for you of course.

I have said it Dzeko is worth in beetween 15 mil - 25 mil. ( because of big wages and .. ). Officialy Dzeko is worth 27.000,00 EUR
Aguero is to me 40 mil - 50 mil player. Officially he is worth 40.000,00 EUR.
I have read in more places that after BALE , Real Madrid will next year give 45.000,00 EUR - 50.000,00 EUR offer for Aguero.
They have already prepered the money

How much certain player is worth is irrelevant related to their achivements. Therefore do not bring that in to our discussion. There ar too many examples of some players being payed big amounts of money with very low end results. Players are just investment which sometimes pais off, sometimes don't. Transfermarket is just estimated price for possible transfers, does not rate players and their achivements.
Albert Anstain was not even close to have highest pay in world of scinece, however, his achivements talk for him and he is placed right on he top.

AzRim said:
Go ahead let your frustration out on Dzeko for this shit loss.

Some of the commentators here are just frustrated. What did Negredo do. Mr. Pelle even gave him 20 min more than Dzeko as a lone striker !!

Zlatan said:
AzRim said:
Go ahead let your frustration out on Dzeko for this shit loss.

Some of the commentators here are just frustrated. What did Negredo do. Mr. Pelle even gave him 20 min more than Dzeko as a lone striker !!
You must be looking for the Negredo thread

In 120 years of trying we only win the Premiership on 3 occasions........leading scorers -

1936 - Doherty, Brook and Tilson
1968 - Bell, Lee and Young
2012 - Aguerro, Balo and DZEKO

City legends one and all.

Been watching CIty for 50 years from Blackley/Middleton. Dzeko is one of the best I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.