Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
BosnianDragon said:
js1993 said:
Some posters really are dillusional in regards to Dzeko's ability. He's not in the same league as Aguero. The sooner they accept that the better.

They should also realise that football is a SQUAD game. It takes 25 players to win a league, not 3 or 4 individuals, and definately not 1 Bosnian striker who they idolise.

I

Aguero still need to prove all those things you are claming, therefore just beeing Aguero's fan will not cut it.
If Aguero and Dzeko would stop they carriers at this point and someone make a list of their achivements and results Aguero would be way below Dzeko. Do you understand my point. All last year I was reading how Aguero is great, but except love for the guy, many things were not making any sense. Maybe this season is Aguero's and he will reach level everyone talk about, but till that happen please spare me of your dellusions.
Yet he scored 17 goals last season, that must make Dzeko's 15 down right abysmal.

After all, it's not like everyone underperformed last season or anything.

If both players were put up for sale tomorrow, it wouldn't shock anyone to see Aguero go for double what Dzeko would. Except for you of course.

BosnianDragon said:
js1993 said:
Some posters really are dillusional in regards to Dzeko's ability. He's not in the same league as Aguero. The sooner they accept that the better.

They should also realise that football is a SQUAD game. It takes 25 players to win a league, not 3 or 4 individuals, and definately not 1 Bosnian striker who they idolise.

I

Aguero still need to prove all those things you are claming, therefore just beeing Aguero's fan will not cut it.
If Aguero and Dzeko would stop they carriers at this point and someone make a list of their achivements and results Aguero would be way below Dzeko. Do you understand my point. All last year I was reading how Aguero is great, but except love for the guy, many things were not making any sense. Maybe this season is Aguero's and he will reach level everyone talk about, but till that happen please spare me of your dellusions.

Tell me why are u provocing them. Aguero is clearly better player than Dzeko. Can you leave it that way. Aguero is a star striker. YOU should talk more about Dzeko vs Negredo. Because there is an dilema.

pudge said:
BosnianDragon said:
js1993 said:

I

Yet he scored 17 goals last season, that must make Dzeko's 15 down right abysmal.

If both players were put up for sale tomorrow, it wouldn't shock anyone to see Aguero go for double what Dzeko would. Except for you of course.

I have said it Dzeko is worth in beetween 15 mil - 25 mil. ( because of big wages and .. ). Officialy Dzeko is worth 27.000,00 EUR
Aguero is to me 40 mil - 50 mil player. Officially he is worth 40.000,00 EUR.
I have read in more places that after BALE , Real Madrid will next year give 45.000,00 EUR - 50.000,00 EUR offer for Aguero.
They have already prepered the money

To all my Bosnian people; please stop with this arguing back and forth about Dzeko. We all know what kind of player he is and what is he capable of.
Fact is: DZEKO SCORES GOALS. And he will keep scoring no matter where he ends up. Check his track record. (Teplice, Wolfsburg, Man. City)
Fact is: 2/3 members of this board are not the actual fans that go and support their team in the stadium every game(check the match day thread every week). Most of them just whine on here and talk s**t not just about Dzeko but about almost every player on the team. So, again to all my Bosnian fam; dont take it personal.
FFS they were calling back for Mancini two weeks ago, Pelegrini was not good enough then.........

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_tUQD0s1VEI#t=167" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 1VEI#t=167</a>

HazeM3 said:
To all my Bosnian people; please stop with this arguing back and forth about Dzeko. We all know what kind of player he is and what is he capable of.
Fact is: DZEKO SCORES GOALS. And he will keep scoring no matter where he ends up. Check his track record. (Teplice, Wolfsburg, Man. City)
Fact is: 2/3 members of this board are not the actual fans that go and support their team in the stadium every game(check the match day thread every week). Most of them just whine on here and talk s**t not just about Dzeko but about almost every player on the team. So, again to all my Bosnian fam; dont take it personal.
FFS they were calling back for Mancini two weeks ago, Pelegrini was not good enough then.........

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_tUQD0s1VEI#t=167" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 1VEI#t=167</a>

OK !!

pudge said:
BosnianDragon said:
js1993 said:

I

You're probably right, but as it's City we're talking about, the prices would be about 10 million for Aguero and 5 million for Dzeko (and we'd pay half their salaries for the next two years).

BosnianDragon said:
jimharri said:
Zlatan said:
They support player more than a team because they have a big need to be indentifated with him who is a known person. Thru him they want to show them self in the world + they are really crazy about footbal. Had many great footballers in PAST, And Balkans in general are one of the most talented population of world in football. If you just see how many talented players are in that area.
I can't understand that reasoning to be honest. We support City because it is our club, or that we come from Manchester and support the local side, or that our fathers/mother/siblings supported them before us; we don't give a flying fuck where the players are from. If they're good enough, that's all that matters. For instance, United have a fair representation of English players. Using your logic, we should all be following them. Bollocks. Perhaps this over-enthusiastic sense of national pride is the root cause of all the trouble in the Balkans during this last 15-20 years. Worth thinking about.

I agree with yuo. Nationalism is bad thing, but every country went through same phase at one point. You just don't understand how lucky you are to live in England, Manchester where football (including all other things) are on such high level. You have one of the best leagues in the world. Globalisation and money destroyed football in many small countries including my. Good players at early age going to play for big EU clubs. Bosnian footbal league same as many other leagues in region sucks, stadiums are empty, football is on very very low level. It become normal that people are now fans of some big EU clubs and follow local league only occassinaly. All that has been imposed by globalisation and new era in media coverage. We faced the fact long time ago that we will probably never in our life time have team from Bosnia that plays CL (or maybe we have team like Dinamo from Croatia - complete umberesement). Simply not rich enough. We faced and accepted that fact, now you need to accept the fact that many football fans from all over the world love City for many reasons and one of the reasons is mentioned above. The other one is - by coming to City, Dzeko placed City in harts of many football fans in Bosnia, and it will stay there for long time, long after Dzeko's departure.
I wish I have a club as MC in my country.

You make your point very well - thank you.

HazeM3 said:

You could be right there, but do you ever go to city games yourself?

Corky said:
HazeM3 said:

You could be right there, but do you ever go to city games yourself?

Honestly I am not able to. I live in USA and its just very expensive. However i would love to visit etihad stadium.
I became Man. City fan (like a majority of Bosnians on here) when Dzeko arrived. And since i always hated man. unt it was and easy transition to make.
However I really grew to love this club in these last couple of years. and i buy all Man City gear and try to support it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.