Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come back to the thread after a while, notice:

1) Anti-Dzeko brigade at full steam (loving it :-))
2) Someone (Zlatan) taking a piss/pissing them off
3) Few neutral, football fans stop by to give objective opinion - but give up instantly.

Same old, same old :-)

The truth is: Dzeko and Negredo will be splitting playing time this season, as they should since they bring many things to the table...Negredo is a beast, Dzeko "only scores goals"...we will need both of them..

End of 700-page story.

EaglesFan said:

3) Few neutral, football fans stop by to give objective opinion - but give up instantly.

The truth is: Dzeko and Negredo will be splitting playing time this season, as they should since they bring many things to the table...Negredo is a beast, Dzeko "only scores goals"...we will need both of them..

End of 700-page story.

You are correct
Their is max. from 5 do 15 posters who dont like, hate or just not see enough quality in Dzeko ( majority of them dont even go to home games )
Their is 5 - 10 Bosnians fans who some unrealisticly adore Dzeko, and some are more realistic of him,
There are hundreds of normal city fans who tell theirs opinion and when one of both camps ( more the anti dzeko camp ) try to attack or insult them they just go way.

As for me i have a lot of posts in few day because I was reading this forum for at least 2 years and I have saw written a lot of bad things, so this frustration coming out that way. ( everybody can see that each day i have been written less posts ).
As for mr. Pominoz, i think he understood me, but just for his advocate i will say that for me there are 3 groups of city fans.
And for me the first group has to have a bit stronger word in all important questions.
1 GROUP ) Fans who actually goes to games, especially away games.
2 GROUP ) Fans who loves this club and because of some reason can not attend games , but being away they still loves their club,( Pominoze, .. )
3 GROUP ) New fans which start coming when City become good club. ( 99 % of all Bosnians, me ).
SO I think fans like Pominoz are more entitled than me and their opinion should have higer weight that mine. But also there is 1 group of fans above the Pominoze group. So the one guy who was slating how dear I to talk to mr. Pominoz, of course deliberately said all wrong.
So i dont have to apologise to anybody.
I HAVE ONLY DISAGREEMENT WITH ONE BOSNIAN FAN AND THAT WAS ME SAYING THAT HE SHOULD NOT BASH ENGLISH FANS. ( i would never go so low as some in here do and constantly lie or make an elefant out of fly - exaggerate ). Oh yes and with one with nick Del Bosque who have 7 post and in his first post was telling me in perfect english that he is also bosnian but he dont think he need to leave - at that point i saw he is not what he is making to be , because much more than 95 % bosnians want Dzeko to leave if he dont star to play more. )
AND FOR ALL OF YOU READING I AM NOT SUPPORTING DZEKO BECAUSE HE IS BOSNIAN I SUPPORT HIM BECAUSE I KNOW HOW GOOD HE IS AND IT IS MORE THAN THIS. ( i would NEVER support a bosnian in XXL team and lying about him that he can be in front of some other player who i know is better than bosnian player, NEVER ). - that is why i always say that Aguero is better than Dzeko and Tevez was slightly better. Balotelli was unfinished product which in his current form was not better than Dzeko or his team was having less profit from him than from Dzeko.
As for Dzeko my opinion stay the same. He is in no way worse than Negredo if you take all in count. Both him and Negredo would want to play the big games the one who want will be unhappy. There is just 1 compromise solution to split the big games and i am happy with that.
ANYTHING ALSE WOULD BE VERY BAD FOR THE CLUB AND DZEKO IN SHORT AND IN LONG TERMS. ( If he would be the one left of this games, or Negredo - the same. ) In that case you will fucked up Dzeko and what if just if you all football geniuses found in few months that Negredo is not so good ( which he is not , he is at least 20 % worse than Tevez and he was hardly delivering it in last year ). That maybe his fisical approach dont necessary means he is good in scoring goals, headers. and so on.

Rolee said:
Zlatan, you crazy guy.

No you have pretty lady?

Feel free to comment my post if there is something you would like to comment.
I at least dont need friends like you to come and bash a person they dont know.
I fucked up 20 minutes of time making that post , because english is not my 1 lang. and A LOT in there is true.
You will see, just wait.
And that was my Response to a group of Dzeko bashers who were talking ABOUT me.

Zlatan said:
Rolee said:
Zlatan, you crazy guy.

No you have pretty lady?

Don't be like that Zlatan:( I was just flirting.

Rolee said:
Zlatan said:
Rolee said:
Zlatan, you crazy guy.

No you have pretty lady?

what you like males ?
OH yes now i finally get it :)

Zlatan said:
Rolee said:
Zlatan said:

what you like males ?

Yes big boy, especially Edin, he has a nice tight ass, don't you think?

Zlatan said:
EaglesFan said:

End of 700-page story.

You are correct
Their is max. from 5 do 15 posters who dont like, hate or just not see enough quality in Dzeko ( majority of them dont even go to home games )
Their is 5 - 10 Bosnians fans who some unrealisticly adore Dzeko, and some are more realistic of him,
There are hundreds of normal city fans who tell theirs opinion and when one of both camps ( more the anti dzeko camp ) try to attack or insult them they just go way.

As for me i have a lot of posts in few day because I was reading this forum for at least 2 years and I have saw written a lot of bad things, so this frustration coming out that way. ( everybody can see that each day i have been written less posts ).
As for mr. Pominoz, i think he understood me, but just for his advocate i will say that for me there are 3 groups of city fans.
And for me the first group has to have a bit stronger word in all important questions.
2 GROUP ) Fans who loves this club and because of some reason can not attend games , but being away they still loves their club,( Pominoze, .. )
3 GROUP ) New fans which start coming when City become good club. ( 99 % of all Bosnians, me ).
SO I think fans like Pominoz are more entitled than me and their opinion should have higer weight that mine. But also there is 1 group of fans above the Pominoze group. So the one guy who was slating how dear I to talk to mr. Pominoz, of course deliberately said all wrong.
I HAVE ONLY DISAGREEMENT WITH ONE BOSNIAN FAN AND THAT WAS ME SAYING THAT HE SHOULD NOT BASH ENGLISH FANS. ( i would never go so low as some in here do and constantly lie or make an elefant out of fly - exaggerate ). Oh yes and with one with nick Del Bosque who have 7 post and in his first post was telling me in perfect english that he is also bosnian but he dont think he need to leave - at that point i saw he is not what he is making to be , because much more than 95 % bosnians want Dzeko to leave if he dont star to play more. )
AND FOR ALL OF YOU READING I AM NOT SUPPORTING DZEKO BECAUSE HE IS BOSNIAN I SUPPORT HIM BECAUSE I KNOW HOW GOOD HE IS AND IT IS MORE THAN THIS. ( i would NEVER support a bosnian in XXL team and lying about him that he can be in front of some other player who i know is better than bosnian player, NEVER ). - that is why i always say that Aguero is better than Dzeko and Tevez was slightly better. Balotelli was unfinished product which in his current form was not better than Dzeko or his team was having less profit from him than from Dzeko.
As for Dzeko my opinion stay the same. He is in no way worse than Negredo if you take all in count. Both him and Negredo would want to play the big games the one who want will be unhappy. There is just 1 compromise solution to split the big games and i am happy with that.
ANYTHING ALSE WOULD BE VERY BAD FOR THE CLUB AND DZEKO IN SHORT AND IN LONG TERMS. ( If he would be the one left of this games, or Negredo - the same. ) In that case you will fucked up Dzeko and what if just if you all football geniuses found in few months that Negredo is not so good ( which he is not , he is at least 20 % worse than Tevez and he was hardly delivering it in last year ). That maybe his fisical approach dont necessary means he is good in scoring goals, headers. and so on.

Agree to some point. In general I respect everyones opinion about certain players. For the most effective posts, the ones I respect more than others are fans talk pure football and facts. On other side, there are too many fans under estimating or pushing down some players just based on their personal opinion, like or dislike. They have to realise that their opinions are easily to dismantle and their credibility is close to zero. Those fans should not go wild about others having different opinion since they have full right thinking oposite and to chalange them. On the end that should be the purpose of forums, just keep it cool.

Zlatan said:
EaglesFan said:

End of 700-page story.

You are correct

ePDRmLN.jpg

For your efforts

Rolee said:
Zlatan said:
Rolee said:

what you like males ?

Yes big boy, especially Edin, he has a nice tight ass, don't you think?

But u most of heard that ( and i am not joking ) gay population decided who is sexiest player in MCFC.
And it was a player starting with NEG....
I NOW get it why some people are upset in me because i am against their macho man :)

-- Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:41 pm --

AntiUnited said:
Zlatan said:
EaglesFan said:

End of 700-page story.

You are correct

ePDRmLN.jpg

For your efforts

Thank you, how much off it is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.