Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched today's press conference and Edin said that City never spoke to him about leaving in the summer, nor did he ask to leave.

Džeko is a top quality centre-forward, though he can be extremely frustrating at times. It really annoys me that he can't control a ball that is passed to him at speed, and he usually ends up ceding possession because of it.

I SEE ALL OF THAT. AND YOU ARE TRUE IN ALL.
But the things you are saying are his week spots.
But i told you few post before. IF Dzeko had HERE or anywhere else half of year as a starting striker + a striking partner anybody. He would ( 90 % at least ) be MUCH MUCH better than now. He will grow in each good game, After scoornig 10 he would say wow. Afrter 15 he would want more. After that he would be the Dzeko Germans knew almost unstoppable.
You know what his coach said. That he is like a panzer tank. Needs some time to get started. Bet when he is on right temperature he will destroy all in his way.
With lot of goals he would get his confidence back and than HE WOULD NOT LOSE A BALL SO EASY. Believe me. That is the way He is. Take it with his + and -. City sadly ( for both ) used him just partly. ( Even in City games ALL of you are saying when he has confidence he is not so weak on the ball ) !!

Zlatan said:

But i told you few post before. IF Dzeko had HERE or anywhere else half of year as a starting striker + a striking partner anybody. He would ( 90 % at least ) be MUCH MUCH better than now. He will grow in each good game, After scoornig 10 he would say wow. Afrter 15 he would want more. After that he would be the Dzeko Germans knew almost unstoppable.
You know what his coach said. That he is like a panzer tank. Needs some time to get started. Bet when he is on right temperature he will destroy all in his way.
With lot of goals he would get his confidence back and than HE WOULD NOT LOSE A BALL SO EASY. Believe me. That is the way He is. Take it with his + and -. City sadly ( for both ) used him just partly. ( Even in City games ALL of you are saying when he has confidence he is not so weak on the ball ) !!

I understand what you are saying but we cannot afford to start him every game and wait for him to get up to speed, we need players who can do it here and now.

kippaxblue76 said:
Zlatan said:

I understand what you are saying but we cannot afford to start him every game and wait for him to get up to speed, we need players who can do it here and now.

I agree. BUT
Dzeko did that there and now. After 4 at Tottenham his 2 year ( first full season ). If that half seasson if he had played all as a starting striker he would have 15 GOALS at halfseason. YOu would be crying here. OMG what kind of striker we have bought. That didint happened because TO MANY STAR STRIKER that year. ( Tevez, Aguero, Dzeko, Baloteli ). No way they woul stay on the bench.
This year the same. This year he also could be 20 goals per year striker. Aguero, Dzeko/Negredo, Jovetic , Gudetti, + Nasri and SIlva can play behind striker. Again the same shit, 1 GREAT STRIKER TOO MANY.
BAYERN have ONLY ONE STRIKER ( Mandzikic - Dzekos SUB ) and 2 FALSE STRIKERS. BARCA 1 STRIKER + MESSI, REAL JUST BENZEMA.

Zlatan said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Zlatan said:

I agree. BUT
Dzeko did that there and now. After 4 at Tottenham his 2 year ( first full season ). If that half seasson if he had played all as a starting striker he would have 15 GOALS at halfseason. YOu would be crying here. OMG what kind of striker we have bought. That didint happened because TO MANY STAR STRIKER that year. ( Tevez, Aguero, Dzeko, Baloteli ). No way they woul stay on the bench.
This year the same. This year he also could be 20 goals per year striker. Aguero, Dzeko/Negredo, Jovetic , Gudetti, + Nasri and SIlva can play behind striker. Again the same shit, 1 GREAT STRIKER TOO MANY.
BAYERN have ONLY ONE STRIKER ( Mandzikic - Dzekos SUB ) and 2 FALSE STRIKERS. BARCA 1 STRIKER + MESSI, REAL JUST BENZEMA.

In my eyes Dzeko has only one direct competitor,( Negredo) If the management thought Dzeko was up to leading the line for most of the season Negredo wouldn't have been bought. All the others you mention play the number 10 role.

kippaxblue76 said:
Zlatan said:
kippaxblue76 said:

I agree. BUT

In my eyes Dzeko has only one direct competitor,( Negredo) If the management thought Dzeko was up to leading the line for most of the season Negredo wouldn't have been bought. All the others you mention play the number 10 role.

I know that the first 4 are strikers. That is why a wrote Dzeko/Negredo ( / means OR ), one TOO MANY. But i am almost sure that Dzeko was not told that he is not UP TO. HE would most certainly go. He was looked from Napoli, Tottenham, Atletico Madrid, Dortmund,Arsenal ( not sure or it is just media ) to lead their line. ( few monthes ago ).

Maybe German football suits him more. Who knows.
At least that's what the Bosnians at bigsoccer forum say:

dzekimpregn.jpg

LOL at the underlined text. Just imagine that!:
dzekos.jpg

fablue said:

dzekimpregn.jpg

Everything that guy have said i am strongly against.
I only agree for Bayern thing. He will be their main striker and known in whole world. He would be bombarded with crosses from Robben and Ribery. He would just need to the one, two moves and score. No shit about bad first touch, or bad in air, bad keeping the ball shit. The Bayern would not be interested in that as long he scores. And he would be scoring believe me .... ( maybe even one against them in CL game :) i hope )

fablue said:

dzekimpregn.jpg

LOL at the underlined text. Just imagine that!:
dzekos.jpg
They sound like the biggest bunch of racist cunts I could never wish to meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.