Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
AntiUnited said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
I agree with both Pominoz and Graham here. I'm still optimistic that Dzeko can give something to the team, even if he is 3rd choice striker at the moment. On the transfer market, it looks like Napoli was right in their valuation of Dzeko, he's worth about 12-15 million.

strong rumors hes going to arsenal heaven forbid that happens.

we wont sell anyone to Arsenal..

hope not with that service as the number one man up top. 30 goals easy.

AntiUnited said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
pominoz said:
Great, so we paid 27 mill for some guy to stand in the 6 yard box and wait for it to hit his foot? Brilliant!

I agree with both Pominoz and Graham here. I'm still optimistic that Dzeko can give something to the team, even if he is 3rd choice striker at the moment. On the transfer market, it looks like Napoli was right in their valuation of Dzeko, he's worth about 12-15 million.

Dortmund is the logical destination for him.

SkyBlueUSA said:
AntiUnited said:
SkyBlueUSA said:

He'll be second choice to Giroud at Arsenal, and wouldn't be a regular. Wenger loves Giroud. I still see Dzeko off to Dortmund next summer for 12-15 million.

cant blame him girou movement and link up play is top class. hes made a huge step up from last season.

Dzeko's attitude is the thing that doesn't sit well with me. He feels certain games are beneath him and that he should be the star man in the team. Whilst self belief is great you need to have the talent to back that up. Dzeko has always been a square peg for a round hole he has never fitted in at this club and to be honest it would be best for both parties if we sold him abroad somewhere. He'd get to be the big fish he wants to be and we'd get some cash to buy a more suitable player.

I thought that signing Navas meant he'd bang in 30 this year?

Arsenal cross it less than we did last year, what's changed?

Except for the goalposts...

The Fat el Hombre said:
fablue said:
pe4Fj2.gif

I am really very far from being a Dzeko fan.
But how can we slate him for this attempt again Robben?
Robben is a world class player (or at least near that level). Dzeko is just a stiker trying to defend.

Because it's a 50/50. Robben isn't running with the ball with Edin trying to tackle him - the ball is there for both to win. Whoever wants it most usually wins it but Edin didn't even go in for it cos he shit his kecks form Arjen Robben FFS, one of the worlds biggest shitters of kecks
That sums Edin up. He's a meek player. I've noticed this sort of thing a lot over his [almost] three years with us.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

lol thats interesting. im pretty sure the season just started and he already has like 5 goals ?
4 to be precise but that doesn't address the point.

For years we've heard he needs wingers and crosses played into him so that we play to his strengths and he'll score 30+

Now people are saying he'd score as many at Arsenal when they do not such thing.

That's what's interesting. Was that "we don't play to his strengths" excuse a lie? Because Arsenal sure won't.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

lol thats interesting. im pretty sure the season just started and he already has like 5 goals ?

For years we've heard he needs wingers and crosses played into him so that we play to his strengths and he'll score 30+

Now people are saying he'd score as many as Arsenal when they do not such thing.

That's what's interesting.

season just started and 4 goals so far. maybe your right about arsenal but still hes linked heavily to them so take it as you like.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

Now people are saying he'd score as many as Arsenal when they do not such thing.

That's what's interesting.

season just started and 4 goals so far. maybe your right about arsenal but still hes linked heavily to them so take it as you like.
I'll take the rumours with a pinch of salt.

I'll take the notion he'll score 30 easy there with every last grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.