Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
4 to be precise but that doesn't address the point.

For years we've heard he needs wingers and crosses played into him so that we play to his strengths and he'll score 30+

Now people are saying he'd score as many as Arsenal when they do not such thing.

That's what's interesting.

season just started and 4 goals so far. maybe your right about arsenal but still hes linked heavily to them so take it as you like.
I'll take the rumours with a pinch of salt.

I'll take the notion he'll score 30 easy there with every last grain of salt.

lol 4 goals already dont hate believe !

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
season just started and 4 goals so far. maybe your right about arsenal but still hes linked heavily to them so take it as you like.
I'll take the rumours with a pinch of salt.

I'll take the notion he'll score 30 easy there with every last grain of salt.

lol 4 goals already dont hate believe !
Who's 'hating'?

I'm referring to Arsenal and their style of play not Edin.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
I thought that signing Navas meant he'd bang in 30 this year?

Arsenal cross it less than we did last year, what's changed?

Except for the goalposts...

lol thats interesting. im pretty sure the season just started and he already has like 5 goals ?
4 to be precise but that doesn't address the point.

For years we've heard he needs wingers and crosses played into him so that we play to his strengths and he'll score 30+

Now people are saying he'd score as many at Arsenal when they do not such thing.

That's what's interesting. Was that "we don't play to his strengths" excuse a lie? Because Arsenal sure won't.

I used to be a massive Dzeko fan but it seems he's got cockier and sulkier. A few seasons ago he'd try and force his way into the team with hard work and scoring from the bench now he just acts like it's his right to be there, with selfish play and little to no effort off the ball. Already Negredo has over taken him in the pecking order while Dzeko had a chance to cement that spot.

CaliforniaBlue said:
fablue said:
I am really very far from being a Dzeko fan.
But how can we slate him for this attempt again Robben?
Robben is a world class player (or at least near that level). Dzeko is just a stiker trying to defend.

Isn't what Lescott (a defender) does with Lukaku (a good player but far from world class) much worse?

At 00:40 in this vid:
<a class="postlink" href="http://rutube.ru/video/ac18c166e632deb18bac71a960f592bd/?ref=logo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://rutube.ru/video/ac18c166e632deb1 ... /?ref=logo</a>

However, in the official site,
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/News/Article.aspx?id=422#.UlFdsFMsYRw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/News/Art ... lFdsFMsYRw</a>
the report is:
A ball over the top landed nicely for Lukaku and he brushed Lescott aside to set up a one-on-one. His shot was low and hard, and Hart got a hand to it, but couldn’t keep it out. It was a difficult save, but he might feel he could have done better.

(Lescott attempt obviously confuses Hart, but the article puts the blame entirely on Hart and not Lescott)

You think this is ridiculous - he was slated on here for the way he was sitting after being subbed out in one game!
To be fair it was very poor posture...<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:37 pm --<br /><br />If Arsenal offer £15 mill I say take it, we'll lose Dzeko(and his fanboys) gain £15 mill back in the pot and Arsenal get to decide what the hell to do with him. For us it's win, win ,win.

samharris said:
pominoz said:
grahamgor said:
With Edin , the key issues are self-belief and composure. I wasn't at Villa Park but I'm told that Ruben Cousillas jumped off the bench and bawled Dzeko out for sitting on his arse after being fouled -and not getting the decision. Ruben wanted him to just get up and get on with it.
I've got a lot of time for Edin as I have for Kun and Alf as well. And there may be certain combinations-such as him driving in to finish off one of Kolarov's whipped crosses -where he could be very effective.

Great, so we paid 27 mill for some guy to stand in the 6 yard box and wait for it to hit his foot? Brilliant!

Even for you that comment is deluded..

Gee, thanks.
As you can see, it is only me that thinks he is way overrated.

pominoz said:
samharris said:
pominoz said:
Great, so we paid 27 mill for some guy to stand in the 6 yard box and wait for it to hit his foot? Brilliant!

Gee, thanks.

But its not only me who Know that the regulars on this thread know fuck all..
The management at City think this too..

Joe hart makes mistakes and its all over the papers and many on here call for his head (tell me,what do you think of City fans calling for joes head??). Edin Dzeko makes mistakes and its only city fans on here calling for his head... funny that eh !!! fuck me we had a gif of Edin not going in 100% for a tackle, truly the most pathetic thing Ive seen posted on here in my 7 years on this forum..

For the life of me I cannot recall one paper article saying that Edin Dzeko is shite or overrated...
That it seems is reserved for City fans who must have a scapegoat,the most important thing is that City believe in Dzeko,the same way they believe in kolarov, and Joe Hart..

Just remember,what you think about Edin really doesnt matter because in the grand scheme of things he will still be picked for City,score goals for City and have bad games for City..I will look at his positives and leave the negatives to those on here who are fighting a losing battle with the club and its management.

But hey,,you all get to moan for longer and im sure that makes you happy :)

samharris said:
pominoz said:
samharris said:

Gee, thanks.

Joe hart makes mistakes and its all over the papers and many on here call for his head (tell me,what do you think of City fans calling for joes head??). Edin Dzeko makes mistakes and its only city fans on here calling for his head... funny that eh !!! fuck me we had a gif of Edin not going in 100% for a tackle, truly the most pathetic thing Ive seen posted on here in my 7 years on this forum..

For the life of me I cannot recall one paper article saying that Edin Dzeko is shite or overrated...
That it seems is reserved for City fans who must have a scapegoat,the most important thing is that City believe in Dzeko,the same way they believe in kolarov, and Joe Hart..

Just remember,what you think about Edin really doesnt matter because in the grand scheme of things he will still be picked for City,score goals for City and have bad games for City..I will look at his positives and leave the negatives to those on here who are fighting a losing battle with the club and its management.

Just a quick one mate but if Dzeko was English he would get as much paper time as Hart for mistakes but more in the Owen, Rooney striker type form complaint system

samharris said:
pominoz said:
samharris said:

Gee, thanks.

With all due respect, what a load of bollocks.
It would make me more than happy for Dzeko to play to the standard that his fans think he is capable of, i and many others just have not seen it.
Having a different opinion to you does not mean we know fuck all, you tied your flag to the Dzeko mast long ago, and are unwilling to see that he is just not good enough or does not have what it takes to be a top striker in our team.
He seems like a nice bloke, there is no hate, he is just as frustrating as fuck and needs to move on. Just my opinion, but hey!, what do i know, as i know fuck all same as all the other posters that see what i see.
Even the Bosnian,s are having a go at him now, that should tell you something ;)

pominoz said:
samharris said:
pominoz said:
Gee, thanks.

With all due respect, what a load of bollocks.
It would make me more than happy for Dzeko to play to the standard that his fans think he is capable of, i and many others just have not seen it.
Having a different opinion to you does not mean we know fuck all, you tied your flag to the Dzeko mast long ago, and are unwilling to see that he is just not good enough or does not have what it takes to be a top striker in our team.
He seems like a nice bloke, there is no hate, he is just as frustrating as fuck and needs to move on. Just my opinion, but hey!, what do i know, as i know fuck all same as all the other posters that see what i see.
Even the Bosnian,s are having a go at him now, that should tell you something ;)

Spot on, and if we get rid in January then samharris is going to look silly...

Sell him in the summer. IMO it's hard for a striker to be sold/ bought in January since there is no preseason to get used to his teammates. Unless we get a good offer and have a good replacement. Summer I would sell him ASAP while we still can get something for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.