Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
ColinLee said:
pominoz said:
samharris said:
But its not only me who Know that the regulars on this thread know fuck all..
The management at City think this too..

Joe hart makes mistakes and its all over the papers and many on here call for his head (tell me,what do you think of City fans calling for joes head??). Edin Dzeko makes mistakes and its only city fans on here calling for his head... funny that eh !!! fuck me we had a gif of Edin not going in 100% for a tackle, truly the most pathetic thing Ive seen posted on here in my 7 years on this forum..

For the life of me I cannot recall one paper article saying that Edin Dzeko is shite or overrated...
That it seems is reserved for City fans who must have a scapegoat,the most important thing is that City believe in Dzeko,the same way they believe in kolarov, and Joe Hart..

Just remember,what you think about Edin really doesnt matter because in the grand scheme of things he will still be picked for City,score goals for City and have bad games for City..I will look at his positives and leave the negatives to those on here who are fighting a losing battle with the club and its management.

But hey,,you all get to moan for longer and im sure that makes you happy :)

With all due respect, what a load of bollocks.
It would make me more than happy for Dzeko to play to the standard that his fans think he is capable of, i and many others just have not seen it.
Having a different opinion to you does not mean we know fuck all, you tied your flag to the Dzeko mast long ago, and are unwilling to see that he is just not good enough or does not have what it takes to be a top striker in our team.
He seems like a nice bloke, there is no hate, he is just as frustrating as fuck and needs to move on. Just my opinion, but hey!, what do i know, as i know fuck all same as all the other posters that see what i see.
Even the Bosnian,s are having a go at him now, that should tell you something ;)

Spot on, and if we get rid in January then samharris is going to look silly...

Oh no!!!!!!!!!..Im going to look silly..why for sticking up for a City player ??
Do you really think for one minute that I give a fuck about looking silly on here..
so put yer flask and sausage sandwich down and do up yer duffle coat!!<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:51 pm --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
samharris said:
pominoz said:
Gee, thanks.
As you can see, it is only me that thinks he is way overrated.

But its not only me who Know that the regulars on this thread know fuck all..
The management at City think this too..

Joe hart makes mistakes and its all over the papers and many on here call for his head (tell me,what do you think of City fans calling for joes head??). Edin Dzeko makes mistakes and its only city fans on here calling for his head... funny that eh !!! fuck me we had a gif of Edin not going in 100% for a tackle, truly the most pathetic thing Ive seen posted on here in my 7 years on this forum..

For the life of me I cannot recall one paper article saying that Edin Dzeko is shite or overrated...
That it seems is reserved for City fans who must have a scapegoat,the most important thing is that City believe in Dzeko,the same way they believe in kolarov, and Joe Hart..

Just remember,what you think about Edin really doesnt matter because in the grand scheme of things he will still be picked for City,score goals for City and have bad games for City..I will look at his positives and leave the negatives to those on here who are fighting a losing battle with the club and its management.

But hey,,you all get to moan for longer and im sure that makes you happy :)

Just a quick one mate but if Dzeko was English he would get as much paper time as Hart for mistakes but more in the Owen, Rooney striker type form complaint system

Maybe so.. but we are 7 games into the season and I believe he will do a job for us..

kanovic said:
Sell him in the summer. IMO it's hard for a striker to be sold/ bought in January since there is no preseason to get used to his teammates. Unless we get a good offer and have a good replacement. Summer I would sell him ASAP while we still can get something for him.

well at his current rate he'll have 15 goals come january in all comps so we should get a good deal....

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
A fellow poster summed it up for me (can't remember who). Playing Dzeko is going to cost us points this season, just like it already has.
How has playing him cost us points?

thank goodness for all the goals he got us the year we won the Premiership, they led to us getting crucial points.

120 years of trying to win the PREM /Div 1 and we've only won it 3 times. Dzeko's goals were crucial. He helped create history and we should respect him for that.

kismet said:
thank goodness for all the goals he got us the year we won the Premiership, they led to us getting crucial points.

120 years of trying to win the PREM /Div 1 and we've only won it 3 times. Dzeko's goals were crucial. He helped create history and we should respect him for that.
Seriously, do you post anything else?

kanovic said:
A fellow poster summed it up for me (can't remember who). Playing Dzeko is going to cost us points this season, just like it already has.

Because when he plays, his shitness affects the rest of team and has a negative influence on our play as a whole.

kanovic said:

Because when he plays, his shitness affects the rest of team and has a negative influence on our play as a whole.
So at Cardiff he score then the defense fucks up and it's his fault? Aston villa we score too and defense went to shit also so it's his fault there too I'm guessing? I don't care too much for him but some of the stuff is just over the top.

pudge said:
kismet said:

Do you post anything else than complain about people who have something positive to say about a player for a change?

noise said:
pudge said:
kismet said:

Do you post anything else than complain about people who have something positive to say about a player for a change?
And do you do anything but stalk myself?

This poster has posted the same thing about 15 times, it was acknowledged the first time.

Should I applaud each time he posts it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.