Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had Dzeko in my FPL since the start now. He should have scored against Newcastle, he did score against Swansea and he possibly did not play well against Hull. One goal in three games? OK lets judge him on that basis shall we. Let's get this in perspective, the team was shocking against Hull.

Against logic and sense, I've kept him in my FPL one more week. After the international break, his hunger will be insatiable. If he does not score against Stoke or United, then he should make way for the others.

Consider him playing for a mid table team though where they would mould to accommodate his style, say like Benteke is to Villa or Boney may soon be to Swansea. How sick would he be? Someone drew a comparison with Sean Goater. I don't doubt his class but top players need to be fed meaty game time not a vegan diet of super sub n half.

Hanneesh said:
I've had Dzeko in my FPL since the start now. He should have scored against Newcastle, he did score against Swansea and he possibly did not play well against Hull. One goal in three games? OK lets judge him on that basis shall we. Let's get this in perspective, the team was shocking against Hull.

Against logic and sense, I've kept him in my FPL one more week. After the international break, his hunger will be insatiable. If he does not score against Stoke or United, then he should make way for the others.

Consider him playing for a mid table team though where they would mould to accommodate his style, say like Benteke is to Villa or Boney may soon be to Swansea. How sick would he be? Someone drew a comparison with Sean Goater. I don't doubt his class but top players need to be fed meaty game time not a vegan diet of super sub n half.
Must be nice being able to see into the future.

A truly awful performance from Edin on Saturday. That bit where someone pea rolled it 5 yards to him and it bounced off Edin's foot almost as far backwards as he tried to control it was astonishing. I am still genuinely perplexed at how he managed to control that so badly. It was almost a skill itself

The Fat el Hombre said:
A truly awful performance from Edin on Saturday. That bit where someone pea rolled it 5 yards to him and it bounced off Edin's foot almost as far backwards as he tried to control it was astonishing. I am still genuinely perplexed at how he managed to control that so badly. It was almost a skill itself

Ok.

AntiUnited said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Ok.

He has a very good point though.

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Ok.

You cant argue with Captain Save a Bosnian

It just does not compute

BoyBlue_1985 said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:

It just does not compute

This is what gets me, some of them can be good posters as long as Dzeko does not come up in the thread, once he does, all hope is lost.
Sad really, as they could be an asset to the forum.

pominoz said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
pominoz said:

It just does not compute

This is what gets me, some of them can be good posters as long as Dzeko does not come up in the thread, once he does, all hope is lost.
Sad really, as they could be an asset to the forum.

Glad you say "some"

Tbf I was frustrated with Edin vs Hull as he was in good positions but somehow managed to get lost in the bunch. He made a run wide and Silva gave him the ball but he somehow checked his run and went away from the ball...he was not in his element that's true...has he lost his starting spot, Pellegrini knows, has Negredo earned a start...well if Edin was calling for a start after every cameo in which he scored last season then Negredo should be granted a starting spot....against Stoke I hope it's Edin and Alvaro up top...let's wait and see how the internationals go...they both might put in some good performances...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.