EFL Cup - 3rd Round Draw (WBA away)

Are Carabao still a sponsor of Chelsea? If so, expect them to win it this year.
Massive conflict of interest for the cup competitions to be sponsored by companies who also sponsor clubs, eg Emirates. The FA and EFL should put an end to this.

Who doesn't think it's bent? Just so I know for future reference of interractions.
Me. Don't how many people , most quite wealthy, would need to be paid off to be in on it for both cups. So with all the bribes and all the risk of one whistleblower. Just one question. Why, who gains ?

Hi Guys

First post so be gentle!!

The away draws in cups started on 9/1/16 so i've worked out the odds for our run since then...

I've looked at every round for the domestic cups and worked out the percentage chance of us drawing a premier league team or a top 5 championship team. That is the first percentage after each game. The second percentage is the chance of that draw also being away.

Norwich (FAC) 38% 19%
Villa (FAC) 39% 19.5%
Chelsea (FAC) 69% 34.5%
Swansea (LEC) 72% 36%
Rags (LEC) 75% 37.5%
West Ham (FAC) 38% 19%
Palace (FAC) 58% 29%
Huddersfield (FAC) 67% 33.3%
Boro (FAC) 71% (35.5%)
WBA (LEC) 71% (35.5%)

Multiplying all of those probabilities together produces odds of 250,614/1!!!!!!

However in both League Cup and FA Cup semi finals we were also drawn out as the away teams, so we can actually multiply the above number by 4

So the odds for our draws in the domestic cups since it was known that Pep was coming to us is just over ONE MILLION to ONE!!!

Nothing to see here though......

Meanwhile the BBC carry on about the big game for the Rags against the powerhouse that is Burton.

Hmmmm

When Cambridge host Leeds United on Monday, it will be the 10th consecutive time they have played at home in the FA Cup (not including replays).

Football certainly throws up some odd quirks. Luckily its an affluent area are they would be skint.

Who doesn't think it's bent? Just so I know for future reference of interractions.

Me. I don't think this sort of tin pot draw is bent no. And most likely most draws are not.

i'm not saying the way refs have acted around us this last 3 or 4 season has not raised an eyebrow though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.