EFL Cup - 3rd Round Draw (WBA away)

No. If you read my earlier post, you''ll see that I said that I don't think it's fixed. It's a remarkable coincidence though.

But you did say yor are questioning it Ric which sort of implys you think it could be.

So your seriously thinking, Ex player's. Multi millionaires, household names, are being paid to stop City getting home games in cups?

Do you know how fuckin ludicrous that is?

The most corrupt people I know (there are plenty) are all millionaires and they hold positions of trust and power.
So I wouldn't use that as part of your argument.

To those six people I say:

I respect your opinion despite disagreeing myself. Hopefully this allows some interesting discourse in the future

Exactly mate that is what a forum is all about. Never understand why people get personal about it. Whether it is me or someone else its just an opinion.

You clearly think different to me but that is absolutely fine.

But you did say yor are questioning it Ric which sort of implys you think it could be.

I wasn't being entirely serious mate. Like I said, hopefully an easy draw in the next round will put it to bed!

Last edited:
Check it then. If im wrong I will hold my hands up.

Started with City away in fa cup jan 2012 and ended with swansea in jan 2014 fa cup

It's only 7 draws.

11/12 - Liverpool, City
12/13 West Ham, Fulham, Reading, Chelsea
13/14 - Swansea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.