Elano Gone [Merged]

Re: Elano gone

Bigger_Than_Jesus said:
Sad to see Elano go.

My worry now is that Robinho will not have a Brazilian buddy to keep him company. And the possibility that he will become unsettled. Maybe we need to get Maicon or another Brazilian......?

Maicon Is AWSOME! He Would Play A Key Role But Then Agen If I Could Choose A Brazilian I Would Choose Alves Or Kaka 2 Be Mr.Binho's New Friend!! Elano's Quality But If Its A Choice Between Him Or Ireland Alongside Barry Would Have 2 Be Ireland!

Re: Elano going

there isn't any clear information about that but we guess we'll pay 7.5 M £ for this player.

As sh1te as he was last season during the first few monthd, i felt he was starting to discover his old form towards the end of the campaign. However, her clearly is trouble and despite the fact that Sparky likes him, FACT, he burnt his bridges by falling out with Mark's number 2 - you just do not do that!!

Good luck Elano - youy will always be a freekin top player in my book xxxx

Somud said:
uA-oguz said:
woww, what a fantastic he looks like. :)

Why do you say such things? Are you not a blue?

No I think they are 'HUMMUS' gobbling, FALAFFEL TOSSING Galatasaray fans.... hahaha.

Enjoy you my TURK MATES, I guess us poor CITY FANS will have to just have to make do with AGUERO OR SNEIDER..i hope we can scrape the barrel and find some change.

hehe ;)

Onwards and upwards. He was a great player on his day but he was inconsistant and disruptive, even his fans (and I'm one of them) can't deny that.

I hope we get one hell of a playmaker to replace him.

Good luck to him over there.

Congrats on getting a real magician to your team and a Selecao regular. Blumer can do amazing things with the ball. He is immensely skilled and he will probably put Turkey on fire.

you're right.

you can take agüero or sneijder but in the same time, you can take father. if you don't understand anything, forget it. sorry about blumer. :(

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAlkNLGEnAM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAlkNLGEnAM</a>

Hahaha.. (:(:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.