Elano Gone [Merged]

Re: Elano going

uA-oguz said:
sorry i didn't said i guess.

i am the "Galatasaray" fan and i am an ultrAslan ! ;)

Does mean that your some kind of JUICED UP lion from NARNIA?

Now you are our brother team manchester =) Thanks for Elano. I think you will take better players;)

Re: Elano gone

sam221985 said:
Onwards and upwards. He was a great player on his day but he was inconsistant and disruptive, even his fans (and I'm one of them) can't deny that.

I hope we get one hell of a playmaker to replace him.

Good luck to him over there.

thx buddy.

uA-yunus said:
uA-oguz said:
there isn't any clear information about that but we guess we'll pay 7.5 M £ for this player.

Is it enough for you Blues ;)

The price is as expected I guess. But I think his real value is abit more. Good purchase for you.

Re: Elano gone

:(

Damn. This sucks. I don't blame him in the slightest, but it's still really disappointing as he's an amazing player that offered something no-one else in the squad does. As for the repeated slagging of his attitude that I have seen from so-called "fans" on this board, as far as I'm concerned the passion displayed when he came on against Hamburg was second to none. It would have been really interesting to see what he could have done this season surrounded by the new signings.

Thanks Elano, we still love you.

I think, for now, you're deserving Lincoln de Souza Soares. He's e great playmaker and he has great abilities. Luck for u.

Gutted to see him go, what a talent and what a penalty/free kick taker. Thanks for the memories Elano, especially Newcastle and Hamburg.

Somud said:
uA-yunus said:
Is it enough for you Blues ;)

The price is as expected I guess. But I think his real value is abit more. Good purchase for you.

I think so :) I wish you could buy Aguero and loan Micah to us :)

NZBlumer said:
uA-oguz said:
sorry i didn't said i guess.

i am the "Galatasaray" fan and i am an ultrAslan ! ;)

Does mean that your some kind of JUICED UP lion from NARNIA?

No it means ultra lion lion=aslan ultra= make the meaning stronger:p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.