Electronic Cigerettes?

Jc3065 said:
mcmanus said:
Jc3065 said:
How obvious do you want it. There are TANNOY announcements before every game stating this now all we need is for the obnoxious morons smoking real cigarettes to be banned and we can all breathe safely.

Oh my fucking days.

A season ticket holder has been banned for partaking in an act that will NOT harm you in anyway and you lump him in with people who smoke tobacco in the toilets.

Two different things kiddo.

Nope ban the lot of em. And all the illiterate people that cant string a sentence together without the need to resort to profanity hahahaha

What about people biting their nails. I know it does me no harm but I'm not a fan of it so I'd ban them.

Oh, nearly forget..... fuck off.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
mancityvstoke said:
Fletcher is an ignorant man who refuses to take phone calls from fans and leaves his dirty work to Lisa.

The club overreact to all sorts and E cigs are banned but being ejected and fined 3 games is way too much and a huge overreaction.

That's like a £130 fine!!! A court wouldn't fine you that much for smacking someone.

I bet they would if the court said that e-cigs are banned from the courtroom and you started puffing away on one in the dock.

not guilty your honour. Wheres mi fucking brief?

Matty said:
The issues with E-Cigs are that they are virtually indistinguishable from the real thing, certainly from a distance, or on CCTV, so it makes it very hard to spot, apprehend and punish those who smoke.

Thats not true though most of the electronic cigs look nothing like a cigarette.

banner-design1-300x300.jpeg

is this the same case?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-city-fans-fury-ban-1811365" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... an-1811365</a><br /><br />-- Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:19 pm --<br /><br />
mancityvstoke said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
mancityvstoke said:
Fletcher is an ignorant man who refuses to take phone calls from fans and leaves his dirty work to Lisa.

The club overreact to all sorts and E cigs are banned but being ejected and fined 3 games is way too much and a huge overreaction.

That's like a £130 fine!!! A court wouldn't fine you that much for smacking someone.

I bet they would if the court said that e-cigs are banned from the courtroom and you started puffing away on one in the dock.

nearer £33 a game on a season card x 3 = £99.13 not £43 a game still a hit though

bluesmith said:
Matty said:
The issues with E-Cigs are that they are virtually indistinguishable from the real thing, certainly from a distance, or on CCTV, so it makes it very hard to spot, apprehend and punish those who smoke.

Thats not true though most of the electronic cigs look nothing like a cigarette.

banner-design1-300x300.jpeg

I know security people aren't the brightest but how could you get mixed up between a ciggie and that. My mates is bright blue and looks more like he's smoking weed through a cool looking pipe.

I guess some people are just not happy if they have nowt to moan about.

There just isn't any logic to me in banning something that causes no harm to others, its not gonna effect anybody in any way whatsoever. For me all it will possibly do is reduce the amount of people smoking real cigarettes in the toilets who might decide to get one of these just for the game and not run the risk of getting caught/banned, that in itself would then benefit all the non-smokers who have to suffer the thick clouds of it at half time.

If he's appealed it will probably end up more than three games.

It never states in the original letter, as far as I know, that you are banned for three games. It says, your card has been suspended until you write in and explain yourself. I was banned for two years once because I couldn't be arsed writing to him over a minor infringment.

So if this kid doesn't admit it and say he's really, really sorry, Fletcher will probably drag it out for the rest of the season and he'll end up having to pay twice for a lot more than three games.

dan.j.mcfc said:
There just isn't any logic to me in banning something that causes no harm to others, its not gonna effect anybody in any way whatsoever. For me all it will possibly do is reduce the amount of people smoking real cigarettes in the toilets who might decide to get one of these just for the game and not run the risk of getting caught/banned, that in itself would then benefit all the non-smokers who have to suffer the thick clouds of it at half time.

It's just plain common sense to me.

However, non smokers and even worse ex-smokers just get all arsey and foam at the mouth that someone else might want a nicotine kick. Even though it doesn't effect them in the slightest. Truly fucking strange minds but hey ho nowt as queer as folk.

johnbmcr said:
is this the same case?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-city-fans-fury-ban-1811365" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... an-1811365</a>

-- Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:19 pm --

mancityvstoke said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:

nearer £33 a game on a season card x 3 = £99.13 not £43 a game still a hit though

I included the game he was ejected from

What is so stupid is that this has escalted. All they had to do was warn him not to do it in future and end of story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.