Electronic Cigerettes?

whp.blue said:
what I find amazing on bluemoon is the fact that some posters seem to condone smoking dispite the fact that this clearly breaks the law of the land let alone the ground rules

and the same posters then ask for bans for fans for singing certain songs which are against both the law of the land and ground rules

I for one would sooner have a fan singing rascist / munich songs stood next to me than a fan smoking

it's time to put this to bed and the club should stop messing with this and impose the same sort of bans on smokers as they do on racists

long term bans should be issued to smokers

it is a fact of life people can't choose which laws they wish to obey and if they do they should expect to serve a punishment if caught

smoking is a filthy habit that damages the lungs of innocent fans and it is time someone put pressure on the club to clamp down on smokers and stop going easy on them

What a load of old tripe. As you seem so concerned with the law of the land then
perhaps you should be aware that E-Cigarettes DO NOT fall under the smoking ban
and there is NO law that bans them from anywhere. So the fact that the club are
choosing to wrongly interpret the law is the problem and not the use of these
perfectly harmless tobacco replacements.In fact as you are also so concerned
about the health of your fellow blues,you should be encouraging their use rather
than spouting vitriolic claptrap based on limited knowledge.

Harry Godwin said:
whp.blue said:
what I find amazing on bluemoon is the fact that some posters seem to condone smoking dispite the fact that this clearly breaks the law of the land let alone the ground rules

and the same posters then ask for bans for fans for singing certain songs which are against both the law of the land and ground rules

I for one would sooner have a fan singing rascist / munich songs stood next to me than a fan smoking

it's time to put this to bed and the club should stop messing with this and impose the same sort of bans on smokers as they do on racists

it is a fact of life people can't choose which laws they wish to obey and if they do they should expect to serve a punishment if caught

smoking is a filthy habit that damages the lungs of innocent fans and it is time someone put pressure on the club to clamp down on smokers and stop going easy on them

What a load of old tripe. As you seem so concerned with the law of the land then
about the health of your fellow blues,you should be encouraging their use rather

I'd rather sit next to a fan with an e cig than a racist

silly comparison m8 and if stops a bit of lung disease, pollution and kids starting then city should change the rules and allow e cigs

cannot understand any justification for not + they could then crack down on real smokers as there was a genuine alternative to the polluting and smelly alternative,
one that would command the support I suspect of a majority of fans

Harry Godwin said:
whp.blue said:

They are not interpreting any law though are they? All that they are doing is saying that they are banned from use inside the ground. If you break their rules then you get their punishment. No law involved.

I am not miss interpreting anything incorrectly if I say that e-cigs are banned from being used in my house am I.

whp.blue said:

Smokers are worst than racists?

Am I being clarkied here.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
They are not interpreting any law though are they? All that they are doing is saying that they are banned from use inside the ground. If you break their rules then you get their punishment. No law involved.

I am not miss interpreting anything incorrectly if I say that e-cigs are banned from being used in my house am I.

Yes they are,they ban people under the no smoking rule so clearly they
are using the law in the wrong way. What you choose to do in your own home
is a different thing altogether,you are not using the law to ban e-cigs from your
house you are using your own personal choice,as is your right.

mcmanus said:
whp.blue said:

Smokers are worst than racists?

Am I being clarkied here.

Smoking worse than racism.

Only on bluemoon

whp.blue said:

I need a lie down.

If they only warned people who smoked these e-cigs instead of banning them, would anyone actually ever stop using them?

If for whatever reason the club want people to stop using them, the only way they will succeed is by banning people who do so. A warning is not a deterrant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.