Electronic Cigerettes?

the originalkippaxman said:
Once again our club has been made to look a joke by a brain dead fucking moron who can no understand that these are banned. And after bring this to the newspapers I am glad you are banned from the club twats like you are not welcome.

I have one question if you used to smoke what did you do for 2 hours before you had an Ecig. So I am guessing you were stood there openly smoking it and was told nicely that these were not allowed but acted the hard man and are now paying the price.

Similar story to the Aston Villa police video where "they seemed to have got there man" though the culprit had no idea what for. Then turns out he had actually been a c**t and not told the whole truth.

And I didn't know they were banned as I'd only started stopping smoking the day before. You fucking ring piece.

The Beast 111 said:
Once again our club has been made to look a joke by a brain dead fucking moron who can no understand that these are banned. And after bring this to the newspapers I am glad you are banned from the club twats like you are not welcome.

I have one question if you used to smoke what did you do for 2 hours before you had an Ecig. So I am guessing you were stood there openly smoking it and was told nicely that these were not allowed but acted the hard man and are now paying the price.

Similar story to the Aston Villa police video where "they seemed to have got there man" though the culprit had no idea what for. Then turns out he had actually been a c**t and not told the whole truth.

And I didn't know they were banned as I'd only started stopping smoking the day before. You fucking ring piece.

From your response I feel that you harbour a significant amount of anger. Did you reply to the stewards in the same meanner. If so you do indeed deserve your ban.

doots said:
The Beast 111 said:
To the people who stuck up for me on here, thanks means a lot I'm missing city at home in the league for the first time in years for a silly misunderstanding. To the people who haven't. Go fuck yourselfs.

Ticket and Travel exchange is also your friend mate,no need to miss any games.

With the added bonus that you can smoke away all game and it'll only be someone else who picks up any ban.

You sir an absolute cock in a sock.

The Beast 111 said:

From your response I feel that you harbour a significant amount of anger. Did you reply to the stewards in the same meanner. If so you do indeed deserve your ban.

Your a hanging **** you

The Beast 111 said:

Fucking LOL!

This guy....

The Beast 111 said:
117 M34 said:
If they only warned people who smoked these e-cigs instead of banning them, would anyone actually ever stop using them?

If for whatever reason the club want people to stop using them, the only way they will succeed is by banning people who do so. A warning is not a deterrant.

I'm not saying I agree with it, I couldn't care less what you do, but just a warning won't stop people doing it, only a ban (or fine, which they couldn't enforce) would do.

Yes I do swear at the match, if someone warned me about swearing, I am far less likely to stop in future than if they banned me.

I'm just trying to look at the club's reasons for banning you.

As an aside, by this being in the public eye now, I'm sure there will be a lot less people using them.

The Beast 111 said:

Has anyone managed to get the creases out of this ironing yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.