Electronic Cigerettes?

Tragic meat van guy said:
mcmanus said:
whp.blue said:
what I find amazing on bluemoon is the fact that some posters seem to condone smoking dispite the fact that this clearly breaks the law of the land let alone the ground rules

and the same posters then ask for bans for fans for singing certain songs which are against both the law of the land and ground rules

I for one would sooner have a fan singing rascist / munich songs stood next to me than a fan smoking

it's time to put this to bed and the club should stop messing with this and impose the same sort of bans on smokers as they do on racists

long term bans should be issued to smokers

it is a fact of life people can't choose which laws they wish to obey and if they do they should expect to serve a punishment if caught

smoking is a filthy habit that damages the lungs of innocent fans and it is time someone put pressure on the club to clamp down on smokers and stop going easy on them

Smokers are worst than racists?

Am I being clarkied here.

Smoking worse than racism.

Only on bluemoon

I stand to be corrected but to my knowedge no one has ever been killed by passive racism

whp.blue said:
mcmanus said:
Smokers are worst than racists?

Am I being clarkied here.

Only on bluemoon

I stand to be corrected but to my knowedge no one has ever been killed by passive racism
As nothing exists called passive racism you may be correct but racism is guilty of a good few million deaths throughout time I would go as far as to say more than smoking quite easily

BoyBlue_1985 said:
whp.blue said:

Only on bluemoon

As nothing exists called passive racism you may be correct but racism is guilty of a good few million deaths throughout time I would go as far as to say more than smoking quite easily

Some pretty bold claims being thrown around here..

Churchill123 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
whp.blue said:

Some pretty bold claims being thrown around here..

No I laid them gently down

It turns out there is something called passive racism but its definition is widely different on lots of places

BoyBlue_1985 said:
whp.blue said:

Only on bluemoon

E-Cigs don't give off smoke, it's a vapour. I run a shop selling them and use one myself, but already knew they were banned.

Feed-The-Goat said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
whp.blue said:

E-Cigs don't give off smoke, it's a vapour. I run a shop selling them and use one myself, but already knew they were banned.

anyone that can hear and/or read knows they are banned, to get caught and lobbed out and say they didnt know is laughable.

leenik said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

anyone that can hear and/or read knows they are banned, to get caught and lobbed out and say they didnt know is laughable.

I agree, it's their own fault for not paying attention as the club does often state smoking and use of E-Cigs is not permitted.

The Beast 111 said:
Jesus Christ. It was my second day with one. I didn't know. I've seen them used countless times everywhere. You can get them on planes. I thought a ground full of smokers in the bogs would be fine.

Except at Manchester City as they are banned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.