Electronic Cigerettes?

The Beast 111 said:
the originalkippaxman said:
The Beast 111 said:
Jesus Christ. It was my second day with one. I didn't know. I've seen them used countless times everywhere. You can get them on planes. I thought a ground full of smokers in the bogs would be fine.

Except at Manchester City as they are banned.

Nonce

Made me laugh anyway !

The Beast 111 said:
The Beast 111 said:
Jesus Christ. It was my second day with one. I didn't know. I've seen them used countless times everywhere. You can get them on planes. I thought a ground full of smokers in the bogs would be fine.

Nonce

I think he is just on the wind up now to be honest.

I am not a smoker so I have no reason to pay attention to such things but I would have thought they were allowed in the ground just like they are allowed on planes

The Beast 111 said:
The Beast 111 said:

Nonce

I lol'ed

The Beast 111 said:
The Beast 111 said:

Nonce

Oh dear that made me giggle

tidyman said:
What exactly is passive rascism out of interest?

Allowing it to happen. Eg you hear someone shout a racist comment and do nothing about it.

Having a racist view but not expressing it. Say you walked into a pub and it had blacks and whites in it. A passive racist would not go in the pub but would not state that the reason they were not going in was due to the type of people in there.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
tidyman said:

Allowing it to happen. Eg you hear someone shout a racist comment and do nothing about it.

Having a racist view but not expressing it. Say you walked into a pub and it had blacks and whites in it. A passive racist would not go in the pub but would not state that the reason they were not going in was due to the type of people in there.

They sound a right bunch of twats, those passive rascists. But how would you know if one was sat next to you?

tidyman said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
tidyman said:

They sound a right bunch of twats, those passive rascists. But how would you know if one was sat next to you?

They have kkk hoods but tiny ones. They get the big ones when they have done a certain amount of tasks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.