Electronic Cigerettes?

The Beast 111 said:
tidyman said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Allowing it to happen. Eg you hear someone shout a racist comment and do nothing about it.

Having a racist view but not expressing it. Say you walked into a pub and it had blacks and whites in it. A passive racist would not go in the pub but would not state that the reason they were not going in was due to the type of people in there.

They sound a right bunch of twats, those passive rascists. But how would you know if one was sat next to you?

They have kkk hoods but tiny ones. They get the big ones when they have done a certain amount of tasks.

But would an e cig hating, passive rascist rather sit next to a black man or someone puffing on a pretend cig? I think it should be included on the next questionnaire on the club site.

Would be a good indication of how close to becoming a real rascist people are.

Does anyone know the best way to get hold of fletcher ? . I searched it and it took me here but I don't fancy looking through the whole of this thread . I tried searching for an email but didnt get a reply from the email I tried . Ta

BlueHalli said:
Does anyone know the best way to get hold of fletcher ? . I searched it and it took me here but I don't fancy looking through the whole of this thread . I tried searching for an email but didnt get a reply from the email I tried . Ta
By the bollocks

doots said:
BlueHalli said:
By the bollocks

Sorry but he doesn't respond to anyone, especially by email or letter as then you have something in writing. They almost always ring you.

Speak to Lisa Eaton,
Service & Fulfilment (Customer Services) Manager.

lisa.eaton@mcfc.co.uk

Can't believe I've only just decided to click on this thread, I could have done with this at work today, comedy gold.

allan harper said:
Can't believe I've only just decided to click on this thread, I could have done with this at work today, comedy gold.

Comedy? This is fucking serious business.

Unless you think that passive rascists infiltrating 116 with a pocket full of pretend Embassy No. 1's is a laughing matter?

tidyman said:
allan harper said:

Comedy? This is fucking serious business.

Unless you think that passive rascists infiltrating 116 with a pocket full of pretend Embassy No. 1's is a laughing matter?

and dangerous hand warmers.........and an umbrella (possibly radioactive)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.