Electronic Cigerettes?

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Just for the record, pure nicotine on its own actually has no adverse effects and actually provides some benefits such as stress relief and increased metabolism. It just happens to be tremendously addictive which makes you take all the other genuinely harmful shite in cigs. Nicotine by itself is completely and utterly harmless. If they added it to broccoli you would crave that and be absolutely fine.

Would that work for Sprouts? I hate Sprouts. I'm a Sproutist.

The Iceman Cometh said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
Just for the record, pure nicotine on its own actually has no adverse effects and actually provides some benefits such as stress relief and increased metabolism. It just happens to be tremendously addictive which makes you take all the other genuinely harmful shite in cigs. Nicotine by itself is completely and utterly harmless. If they added it to broccoli you would crave that and be absolutely fine.

Im a passive sproutist

ell said:
The Iceman Cometh said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

Im a passive sproutist

Does that meen you pass them on to the person next to you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.